• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Give us a Harvest Day remake you cowards!

This game is looking good. I never played 1, would like to get this at some point.

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
are you able to upgrade from basic to the upper tier for the difference in price between the 2?
Yes, kinda, you pay the full price but they immediately refund the difference, they even tell you how much you'll get before paying.

Went from annual Basic (paid with PayPal back in March) to annual Premier, paid 99.99€ with PayPal, got 8.42€ back on PayPal right after paying.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Do we have a list of maps that support conquest? Given DICE have said not all modes carry across all maps....

Sir Swish

Oct 26, 2017
Does any one know if I play the game with a month of premier then buy the game after the months up will I keep my progress?

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have a list of maps that support conquest? Given DICE have said not all modes carry across all maps....
All of them offcourse. What they ment is probably the Operations wich is has different choice of modes on each map?

Does any one know if I play the game with a month of premier then buy the game after the months up will I keep my progress?

You will. Even the basic versions saves your progress. :)

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
All of them offcourse. What they ment is probably the Operations wich is has different choice of modes on each map?

Ah - from the Westie video I watched last night he made it sound like conquest wouldn't be on all maps (citing how conquest never should have been on Suez for example) and he made it sound like they were being more radical in how maps would support game modes.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ah - from the Westie video I watched last night he made it sound like conquest wouldn't be on all maps (citing how conquest never should have been on Suez for example) and he made it sound like they were being more radical in how maps would support game modes.
I think it was more along the lines of maps not made for conquest where they just cram it in anyway aka Suez. The BFV maps shown so far seem build for conquest, as well as some of the various other modes.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
3 hours until the gameplay blow out. I am not at home tho. So i rely on you guys. :P

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't look varied enough for me.
I'm definitely skipping this until there's more content available.

Oct 27, 2017
You might want to keep an eye on stuff today. ;)

Hey sorry to bother ya, quick question. Will battlefield ever allow friends who are not in the squad to be specifically marked on the map? So I could play with 8 people, two squads but we can see what each player is doing who may not be part of our squad? Like a blue color instead of green for their name.

I havent played in a while so if this is in there already I'm sorry

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Hey sorry to bother ya, quick question. Will battlefield ever allow friends who are not in the squad to be specifically marked on the map? So I could play with 8 people, two squads but we can see what each player is doing who may not be part of our squad? Like a blue color instead of green for their name.

Not now, but that would be an interesting thing to have, ty for feedback.

Oct 27, 2017
Not now, but that would be an interesting thing to have, ty for feedback.

Of course! We always have like 6 people play with us so two of them have to be in a seperate squad, but its hard to differentiate them from randoms to make power plays on the map while in party chat. I would absolutely love this feature if its ever added!

deoee

Oct 25, 2017

I havent played in a while so if this is in there already I'm sorry

That's a great idea.

We're constantly playing with 5+ People and being able to see my friends outside a squad would be really really great.
Please make it happen

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Would really love a Medic outfit that stands out a little more. I think some of it was based upon the beta, where the revive notification was a bit messed up, which I hear has been sorted.

Ohto

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We cant have duplicate weapons, can we? We have to re-spec the one? Or can we swap out the specs mid-match?
We can have duplicate weapons with different stats. We can buy them willy-nilly, apparently.

I rather like the system, it is simple and gives something to grind for. The feeling when you unlock the large mag on Suomi-kp... It was glorious!

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this, but apparently you should completely close the game when you are not playing so it doesn't use the 10h gametime you have. One tweet told about it, read it on a phone while taking a shit and can't be arsed to find it anymore.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Origin Premier is a great deal, its crazy they let you play the game with no time limit so early.

Anyways, I think I'm ready to try the game in 4k with my i7 8700k and 2080 Ti.

Hoping the other maps are much better than the beta ones.

Respawn

Dec 5, 2017
I was about to preorder last night, hesitant to make the move. Not anymore. Give it to me

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Preload done. Had some 200ish mb update as well. Now we wait till tomorrow to Medic the hell into people.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Did the play button work before? I am watching the intro currently...

Edit: yep, I am in the game, playing. What is going on?!
Edit2: oh wow... I see. Early early access then?!