• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
DmJ-kVtX0AAni-S.jpg

Battlefield V Open Beta Early Access Start time (Early Access can be obtained with pre ordering the game, EA Access, Origin Access)

Tuesday, September 4: 1am PT, 4am ET, 9am BST, 10am CET

t1536048000z4.png

Battlefield V Open Beta start time (Available for everyone)

Thursday, September 6: 1am PT, 4am ET, 9am BST, 10am CET

t1536220800z4.png

Battlefield V Open Beta ends

Tuesday, September 11: 7am PT, 10am ET, 3pm BST, 4pm CET

Battlefield V Open Beta Preload

Available now

openbeta-blogpost-1-web.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

openbeta-blogpost-2-web.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Last edited:

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
The BFV page in my games list said the beta was playable the same time as the preload for early access, not September 4th. My download has about 7 minutes left so I'll see which date is right in a few minutes.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
All I can see in Origin is the Alpha, anyone able to download this on PC yet?

EDIT: nvm, got it.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Beta is 10.95gb on the Xbox One X. Does say enhanced indeed. Will see.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to try the game. Still on the fence if I am going to buy the game at launch.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
We got universal codes from EA for preview coverage that you had to redeem on Origin and it's supposed to unlock it on consoles so long as the profiles are linked with origin.

I'm downloading the beta file on Xbox but there's a separate page for the Early Access beta that's asking me to redeem a code. Very confusing.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
So can anyone on PC download the Beta yet from Origin in the EU? Since Amazon still didn't sent me a key for my PC-preorder I bought myself one of these Early Enlister Keys but I see nothing on my account :/

FLX-II

Gargantuan Generousness Guaranteed
Oct 28, 2017
I must be blind as i can't find the beta download on Origin?

Oct 27, 2017
Beta client can be downloaded on PS Store whether you preorder the game or not, but what about Xbox? I can only find Beta early access client on Microsoft store, but I can't download it because I don't preorder the game.

Edit: Just saw the X1 Beta link

Adathir

Oct 25, 2017
Just started to download the beta for PC on Origin and will try it out on xbox if it is actually enhanced. I'm glad the file size is a lot lower than I thought it would be. I didn't really want to have to move games off my ssd for a beta.

thejpfin

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
I know that servers are offline, but is the error "You do not have early access" normal when you try to join server? Can anyone who has beta ready see do you also get that same error.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Downloading. Suspicious that it is X enhanced given the file size is smaller than on PS4....

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
14 gb, wow. Between this, Destiny 2 and Spider-Man later this week, I'm going to have to try to free up a ton of space on my ps4....

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Already pre-loading. I had to manually search because the Open Beta event was, for some reason, redirecting me to Battlefield 1 Revolution, xD. But the Open Beta is like the 5th or 6th search result on PS4.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Download it on PC and enjoy it in glorious 4k/120fps and get destroyed while I'm at it, or download it on PS4 and actually have fun while playing it... decisions, decisions.

Deleted member 43077

Banned
May 9, 2018
Downloading it on X.

played the Alpha on PC so id like to compare the experience. Hopefully whatever is enhanced is what resembles launch.

Deleted member 10193

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I redeemed my code a couple of days ago and it downloaded 10mb, when I go to open beta preload it says its already installed?

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that it doesn't have any enhancements. Same for Pro I guess.
The store says that it is enhanced. Who knows if this infos prior to the beta were correct at all...

You can turn of Chromatic Abbarration off on consoles. Praise jesus.
All this effect toggles are basicly the same as in Battlefront 2. At least DICE has them in since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.