• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I want to play this but this launches the weekend of Dragon Quest XI and Spider-Man, so I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to find time...

I guess I'll just have to rely on impressions from other sources. :/

peepers

Dec 10, 2017
Biscay
I'm in for this. Might be the first Battlefield game I buy at launch although there's still a long way to go before I'm fully convinced.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet! Start my vacation on the 4th.

Can't wait to try it on the 6th. Gonna be very hard to pull myself away from D2 Forsaken but I will try.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Best news of the day. So to be clear since I preordered the deluxe edition on PS4 that grants me early access correct? Or is that some separate thing.

Edit: answered my own question by looking at my preorder.

Last edited:

the7egend

Mar 6, 2018
Same day as Destiny 2 Forsaken and a few days before Spider-Man on PS4, book me a funeral, I'm already dead.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
The weird thing about DICE betas is that they always look terrible graphically but the actual game is always mindblowing.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck fucking fuck. My GPU got RMA'd today and I have been told a timeline of 3 weeks. :(

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Phew the September 4th date scared me, but seeing that's only for early access and the rest get it September 6th is better.

That gives me a couple days to go ham on Forsaken, then wind down a bit and try out BFV on PS4.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
Cool. And glad to see this will be an actual beta and not a "beta" that is released two weeks prior to the game release.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
EA Access ready now let's see how the game will be. Excited and I hope I won't get disappointed

Oct 27, 2017
So what was the point of preordering for the beta, guess the low numbers made them open it up.

Last edited:

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
I really want to try the beta, but it will start one day before Spyder-Man's release. I hope 1 day (actually 1 night) will be enough to judge the game.