• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Man, pretty much all I want to play is Panzerstorm. It feels like some real ass Battlefield.

NaudiRajah

Jun 8, 2018
I have gotten multiple kills with v1 over last couple days, Still 0/0 for me. And yes I was squad leader. Have pretty much just given up on it cause it was making the game not fun to play...fix yo shit dice.

HotHamWater

Oct 25, 2017
Dorset, UK
The M1 Carbine just shreds all these long range snipers with ease. They don't expect to get killed in the time it takes them to take 2 shots, so they just stand still. It'll never not be funny to me.

Firestorm is going to be wack, though. I can't see a reason to take anything over a semi-auto rifle with a 3x scope atm.

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany
So when will i enjoy BFV coming from BF4 and BF1.....

After 100+ hours of gameplay?

"Glad they listened to the Community! "
Regarding ttk etc.

Where is this secret Community coming from?

Last edited:

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
I preferred the new TTK, or at least I liked the idea of an extra bullet to kill on most guns. I'm fine either way though, whatever keeps the population up is fine with me. Player visibility, sound bugs, and net code issues are the main things that absolutely have to be fixed. Weapon balancing can come later for all I care lol.

Same. The game just flowed better, in my opinion, when everyone wasn't dying instantly as soon as a semi auto was aimed. The fast TTK rewards camping, head glitching, and prone hiding way too much. Almost every death is just a laugh of disbelief at the ridiculous spot a dude was hiding.

I do about the same in each mode, but the original TTK is just more annoying to play.

Deleted member 24118

User requested account closure
Oct 29, 2017
I had my greatest Battlefield moment. Triple collat headshot on Fjelle as PTFO scout followed by some incredibly badass ten kill streak full of headshots and bayonet charges. Then I dropped the missile between C and D and got like fifteen kills.

Then I found that Shadowplay had turned itself off :/

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had my greatest Battlefield moment. Triple collat headshot on Fjelle as PTFO scout followed by some incredibly badass ten kill streak full of headshots and bayonet charges. Then I dropped the missile between C and D and got like fifteen kills.

Then I found that Shadowplay had turned itself off :/
The good old shadowplay, still crushing dreams.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
Playing core and damn don't know what people like about it. Way too easy to die. Cant get in a rythm. Its only fun for the top 10% of players. No wonder why those people complained so much. The lost their easy kills. Haha

Add to that the invisible people and the camping snipers and MGs not playing the CQ objective and this game is fucking frustrating, its bullshit

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
This final ToW rocket assignment is the worst. I finally got the kills last night but it wasn't tracking it for some reason. Now I'm just jumping in between games and squads trying to get anyone to let me be squad leader with no luck at all.

Oct 29, 2017
This final ToW rocket assignment is the worst. I finally got the kills last night but it wasn't tracking it for some reason. Now I'm just jumping in between games and squads trying to get anyone to let me be squad leader with no luck at all.

People on reddit have said theyve gotten 5+ kills without completing the assignment. Last week, it took me over 10 stationary kills to finally count as one. I expect every ToW week to have atleast 1 bugged assignment.

Oct 25, 2017

I don't know if this will help, but I found that a good way to make sure the game is tracking the right assignment is by checking the pause menu (upper right corner). Even when I was at the last assignment, the game would bug out and say I have to do buddy revives again.

But yeah, trying to become squad leader is the other wrinkle and then having a good enough of a squad to get the rocket is the bigger wrinkle.

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Apparently I just can't get two kills with a V1 or whatever. Shame it's bugged. Been in multiple squads this week that had multikills.

guess I'll just wait until I can buy the helmet or something. It's just making me frustrated right now, haha.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
Man I think server balance is going to kill this Battlefield. 90% of matches are so one sided it's not even funny, at least on PC.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Has anyone had the glitch where pressing R2 to fire your weapon (PS4) takes you to your friends list instead? It's happened a couple of times now. At first I thought it was my controller, but nope, just an insane glitch that renders the game unplayable. Every time I fire my weapon, the friends side menu scrolls in from the right side of the screen.

Oct 25, 2017
Are you playing them back-to-back? I don't think teams get scrambled.

I'm not, but I do end up joining games at day 1 and play til game 3. I would go crazy if I went back to back 3-day games and not win a single one.

I would server bounce. The only day you have to win is the final one. So I'd just look for servers on the last map, see if the game was close or if I got put on the team winning.

Okay, yeah I'll try that next time.

BPK

Oct 27, 2017
Really not enjoying this "Kill 2 enemies with the V-1 rocket" final challenge of the week. I know it should be easy, but every time I call in a rocket, the enemies move before it lands and I end up with zero kills.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Really not enjoying this "Kill 2 enemies with the V-1 rocket" final challenge of the week. I know it should be easy, but every time I call in a rocket, the enemies move before it lands and I end up with zero kills.

You got to bait them.

My squad and I took B on Arras. You aren't going to hold B because it's right by their spawn. So right when we started to get overrun, I just called it in on myself. I died before it dropped, but I got eight kills with it.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta call it to a heavily contested area that is being fought the entire round. Like Fjell Point C and hope youre lucky

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If they fix TTD, add assignment swapping mid match or at least in between rounds, and also adjust some of the mastery assignments ill be happy. I was all excited to get my gold seblaster but getting 20 headshots in one round in a objective zone simply isnt happening.

Vash63

Oct 28, 2017
You got to bait them.

My squad and I took B on Arras. You aren't going to hold B because it's right by their spawn. So right when we started to get overrun, I just called it in on myself. I died before it dropped, but I got eight kills with it.

Good idea. It's still somewhat of a dumb challenge though because it's only available for the squad leader, which alone makes it very time consuming to do as you need a full squad to get enough points for the rocket before the map is almost over. Unless you have a team of people to play with you could be bouncing servers, waiting for squad to fill up, trying to take over an existing squad w/ order requests, etc, just to try and get enough points to launch a rocket and hopefully get the kills.

It's really bullshit that it only grants the challenge to the squad leader instead of the whole team.

Solid Shake

Oct 28, 2017
I think I'm starting to like this game less and less. So many lobbies I join are INSANELY sweaty, not to mention all the machine guns on tanks are fucking laser beams that can map you so easy.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
alright playing core again made me realize how the sten needs to be nerfed schitt is way too powerful get way too many instant death from it

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone had the glitch where pressing R2 to fire your weapon (PS4) takes you to your friends list instead? It's happened a couple of times now. At first I thought it was my controller, but nope, just an insane glitch that renders the game unplayable. Every time I fire my weapon, the friends side menu scrolls in from the right side of the screen.
Lol yeah. Took me a couple times before I figured out you can just press the options button and get out of the loop. I think that's what you do anyway I hardly pay attention anymore just know it by muscle memory it happens so often. It's possible you have to pull open the friends menu again before it'll let you stop it happening

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I complained about it a few weeks ago, haha. Lost so many fights because of it.

Don't look at the scoreboard when you die and it'll more or less stop occurring. Or as Captjohnboyd said above, just press the pause button again in-game and it'll stop glitching (I assume it's this glitch: https://youtu.be/RLjH_kJpUIg )

Secondspace

Dec 12, 2017
I think I'm starting to like this game less and less. So many lobbies I join are INSANELY sweaty, not to mention all the machine guns on tanks are fucking laser beams that can map you so easy.
There's a lot of work to do. Can't help thinking that the cosmetics and the assignments aren't helping things either. We're not at the BF4 level of bad launch yet, but it's not far off.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Playing core and damn don't know what people like about it. Way too easy to die. Cant get in a rythm. Its only fun for the top 10% of players. No wonder why those people complained so much. The lost their easy kills. Haha

Add to that the invisible people and the camping snipers and MGs not playing the CQ objective and this game is fucking frustrating, its bullshit
Agreed. At least we will get a death cam soon that shows the guy that killed us. Like in previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.