• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Only when some grey costume enemy is proning with their MG in devastation etc it can be hard to spot them but in general its easy.
-Low gfx pc gamer

DoubleD

Nov 2, 2017
EST
Personally this is an issue I've always had with Battlefield games, I think that's why the spot feature was so ubiquitous before. I actually like that you're not constantly being tagged and highlighted for the entire team now, it only gives a general location, but it also complicates factors in the people always seem to have a better advantage on me than I do on them even when I'm laying down hidden barely peeking out behind some cover.

I really struggle to pick people out.
Try increasing brightness. Helped me.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Also make sure to have your Mesh quality on Ultra. This helps a lot especially in aircraft.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Man, based on the LFG feature on Xbox One, the game is already dead and has the same low numbers of people searching for a group as in the deluxe week, so the low numbers weren't just a deluxe early access thing.

As comparison, right now,
People searching for a group, worldwide:
Battlefield V: 50
Fortnite: 1700
Fallout 76: 200
Forza Horizon 4: 60
Black Ops 4: 430
PUBG: 100
RDR2, which doesn't even have a Multiplayer right now: 60

I just can't find people to play with which is crazy since it's a freaking pvp multiplayer game and even worse, one of the biggest, Battlefield! Crazy.
Hey i added you ;) Im always up for some Battlefield

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, based on the LFG feature on Xbox One, the game is already dead and has the same low numbers of people searching for a group as in the deluxe week, so the low numbers weren't just a deluxe early access thing.

I just can't find people to play with which is crazy since it's a freaking pvp multiplayer game and even worse, one of the biggest, Battlefield! Crazy.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't know a single person that uses LFG. It seems great, but everyone I know either has a crew or is ok with random matchmaking. Not sure that's the best way to gauge interest.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You know what would have been better than scrapping the campaign? Having another entire year of development to make everything about the game better. But EA needs their yearly shooter.

Agreed, but lets be honest, that was never going to happen. EA is very much of the mindset "release now, fix later". Unfortunately this seems to be a strategy being adopted by many publishers.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck, this KE7 assignment where I have to kill 10 people in an objective zone in one life or 20 over a match is fucking hard. haha. Anyone got any good suggestions of mode and how I should play to get through it? Ive been doing a lot of Breakthrough, when Im attacking it gives me a lot of opportunity for kills, but maybe just an aggressive conquest might work better.

edit: Uhhh, My game seems to have given me credit for beating this. Maybe out of pity after trying for hours. haha

Once you have all the gold unlocks for a gun, there isnt anything left to earn is there?

Last edited:

Deleted member 31423

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Agreed, but lets be honest, that was never going to happen. EA is very much of the mindset "release now, fix later". Unfortunately this seems to be a strategy being adopted by many publishers.

Having Dice develop battlefield and battlefront at the same time is hurting their company and the quality of each title. Which isnt even necessary when they have multiple other studios like Criterion or EA motive or Visceral before they canned them that could have worked on one of these titles individually.

Vipu

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh awesome, thanks. Kind of a bummer that that's set up that way, but I'm that it's just me being dumb instead of being a bug.

I dunno, it could be bug too I guess, need elenarie to confirm I guess is it intended.

Also make sure to have your Mesh quality on Ultra. This helps a lot especially in aircraft.

If you want competitive edge you want to have mesh on low to see people behind boxes, sandbags and tons of other things.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Man I can't understand that. It is so easy to see the enemies...

What you guys want? a neon light on their heads? It is really easy to see them

Its EASY to see enemies?

Are you serious? Lol

whats your setup? Pc monitor? Sitting inches infront of it?

Iam just wondering how its EASY to see enemies in this game when thousands say its difficult. When the player has the same color or clothes as the map or waits in a shadow or lies on the ground.

I mean it gets better with time but the times i died without knowing where it came from in the beginning ... jesus.

Easy.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Close

gLBMn6e.gif

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Should've pushed the game release to March...

Now we'll see if EA can treat this game differently than they did Titanfall 2 and Battlefront 2 content wise.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to enable color blind colors for team mate symbols/enemies/objectives/etc? I can't find it. I know previous Battlefield had it.

Oct 26, 2017
One thing is for sure...the loading times for a match/map to start are SO much better than BF1. Huge difference.

It still takes ages to quit a match though.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
I can only speak for myself, but I don't know a single person that uses LFG. It seems great, but everyone I know either has a crew or is ok with random matchmaking. Not sure that's the best way to gauge interest.

It is, I use it all the time for almost any MP game, even the PS4 equivalent "Groups" are the meat and potatoe for multiplayer games. I play Dead by Daylight on PS4 and groups are essential for this game and for finding new people, I couldn't play it without it.
And like the comparison shows, it's full of people for other games but here only 50, for this brand new game and that's nothing. Because half of that are from different languages and the other 40% are for a future date or older than 30 minutes, which means expired. So you almost have no options which is so unusual for a new and such a big PVP game.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
i really hope they do. I'll be so mad if they dont support this game in a long run.

I hope EA's marketing department get their heads out of their asses and just approach every major content patch as a big release.

I mean E3 '19 announce the start of the Pacific Campaign with a remake of Wake Island, and perhaps even a special Grand Operation centered around Pearl Harbor. With this played live by an orchestra:

Another million sales easy.

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question about EA Access on the Xbox One, do you get Battlefield V with an EA Access sub or do you still need to buy the actual game??

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I have only managed to take 32 dog tags off people so far and that puts me in the top 4%. Really shows you how much they nerfed melee. That said, I am really coming around to how melee works in this, feels a lot more like a last resort in cqc. Like my clip runs dry and I lunge for the melee instead of switching to my pistol now. As long as enough of your shots hit before the melee you will get the kill. Makes those kills far more satisfying knowing that I almost lost that fight.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Still working on the gold assignments for the MP40, currently on the one where I have to get 60 kills while attacking an objective. I keep playing Conquest/Domination but it feels like its still taking forever.

CallmeDave

Oct 27, 2017
Any idea when the first map will be released? This is the first BF I haven't bought on day 1, but that's mostly due to classwork.

Looking at the road-map it says 'new location' in December-January, assuming this means a new map.

Status
Not open for further replies.