• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
As sad as I am to see them abandon Kate, I love CW DC shows, and I have faith this will be excellent. Hoping the situation feels pleasantly reminiscent of Terry McGinnis. But man, I will be gutted if Alice gets cut. She was by far the best part of season one, and I'd love to see her develop as a character.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Finally caught up with this show. Losing Kate is whatever.. but I hate how the best thing about this show (Alice) might get ruined.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
Has this been discussed yet?

dcfandomeartwork-2b.jpg

We have potentially our first look at the new Batwoman from promotional artwork for DC Fandome. I'm glad they kept the curls. She looks great,

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Ugh, that logo's terrible, even if they did just do a bevel filter on the original logo.

They both look like shitty band logos someone drew in their schoolbook, but the bevel really brings out the chaotic, nonsensical letter shapes.

Oct 25, 2017
They're really going full Wolverine with the mask there. I wonder if the actual suit is changing that much.
Original suit had so many aesthetic issues that are easily fixed.
1. They fixed the cowl within a few episodes.
2. Gloves/gauntlets need to be red
3. Boots need to be red
4. Cape needs to be dual layered with red on the inside black outside.*

*Titans' Robin suit had a good example of this without it needing to be a huge heavy cape or it being leather/rubber
tgjuet234sa11.jpg

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Original suit had so many aesthetic issues that are easily fixed.
1. They fixed the cowl within a few episodes.
2. Gloves/gauntlets need to be red
3. Boots need to be red
4. Cape needs to be dual layered with red on the inside black outside.*

*Titans' Robin suit had a good example of this without it needing to be a huge heavy cape or it being leather/rubber
tgjuet234sa11.jpg

I really don't understand what the CW has against secondary-colour boots and gloves. I'm still waiting on Flash getting his yellow boots.

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand what the CW has against secondary-colour boots and gloves. I'm still waiting on Flash getting his yellow boots.
Its funny because it was so noticeable from the very first image,
DpEdbEEW4AEKUxa.jpg:large

probably the easiest element to fix and yet they adjusted everything else besides the colors first.

That huge red wig and symbol needs so much more red to balance it.
eBtdAlS.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
So im finally catching up on S1.... after a 6 episode binge so far.....
for the love of Christ can they get rid of the Rachel Maddow bits.
Its awful and honestly really weird and segmented feeling.

Its like they need "News" but don't want to write outside there little world so we get this radio woman thats absolutely obsessed with Batwoman to drop the little exterior tidbits.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Skarsten is back in her Rachel wig. I would like, but it is an Instagram story so it will be gone soon.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Jumping out of a moving semi doesn't seem like that big a thing for a stunt actor? Maybe I'm overimagining the things stunt actors regularly do, I dunno.