• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Good episode, weird choice to have a teaser that should've been at the end of the Flash at the end of this episode but I guess nothing's stopping them from using it again at the end of that episode. Knew she was 100% dead the moment she mentioned knowing Mary's been running a clinic.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good episode, weird choice to have a teaser that should've been at the end of the Flash at the end of this episode but I guess nothing's stopping them from using it again at the end of that episode. Knew she was 100% dead the moment she mentioned knowing Mary's been running a clinic.
That's just the general crossover teaser like they did last year leading up to Elseworld. It showed up on Supergirl too.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. They just killed any hope of Alice being redeemed. Really good episode.

Did we ever get resolution about that card Alice left for her when she broke into the apartment?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Can we please go one episode without someone mentioning the Joker

ANYWAY, cool episode. Some great fight scenes. Rip Mary's mom.

MikeBreezy92

Oct 28, 2019
So as someone who has only watched Batwoman, what do I need to know going into this crossover?

Flash has been preparing to die since he forsaw his death in the crisis. Oliver has been doing oddjobs for The Monitor... Also prepping to die. Supergirl has been very Monitorless except for the Martian he let escape and reviving Lex. That's pretty much it.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Kate would definitely fit in with Team Flash. She has so many chances to stop Alice but she was more concerned about redeeming her than saving lives.

Oct 25, 2017
Kate would definitely fit in with Team Flash. She has so many chances to stop Alice but she was more concerned about redeeming her than saving lives.
Aw man Mary it sure sucks that your mom bit it but like I'm really sad about figuring out that my sister who murdered two elderly people in her first day back in the city was a bad guy, I just couldn't have seen this coming

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Ummmmm

It'll feel like a completely different show. :D

Flash has been preparing to die since he forsaw his death in the crisis. Oliver has been doing oddjobs for The Monitor... Also prepping to die. Supergirl has been very Monitorless except for the Martian he let escape and reviving Lex. That's pretty much it.

Batwoman and Supergirl are going to pal around, but expect it to be the Green Arrow and Flash Show while a bunch of idiots calling themselves 'Legends' crack jokes.

Alright, thanks folks! Looking forward to watching all the episodes.