• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Vampire Diaries vet Kayla Ewell is back to being a bloodsucker: The actress, who played human-turned-vamp Vicki Donovan on the aforementioned CW drama, will guest-star on Batwoman as the vampiric DC Comics villain Nocturna, EW.com reports.
tvline.com

TVLine Items: TVD Vet to Batwoman, Greta Thunberg TV Series and More

'The Vampire Diaries' vet Kayla Ewell will guest-star on 'Batwoman' as the vampiric DC Comics villain Nocturna.
Oh dear. I hope they do that storyline better than in the comics.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Luke

WELP
Took too long getting her out of town.
Nice work Kate.
Ooh changing license plate.

Last edited:

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Kate will choose Beth, but Alice will find a way to outlast her and that will cause Alice to go scorched earth on Kate.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Damn, I liked Beth as a character and hoped they would find a way to have them both stick around and just move beth to another city. Team toss Wells from Flash and have Beth be whatever he is this season.

But I guess someone had to leave in order for it to work. You will be missed normal Beth.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck this episode was dark

You cannot really blame Kate at all for choosing Beth (though at the same time it does somehow feel fucked up?), but holy fuck since Alice didn't die in the end, yea she is fully justified in never forgiving you for that one

Mad awkward...

Knew Beth wouldn't live, but she was utilized pretty damn well.

So, is Sophie solidly the James Olsen of this show?

Yes

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I'm super fucking mad that they killed Beth and only gave her basically one episode to show her off, but it's a testament to the show/actor that she could endear herself so quickly.

The show is still a little insular and there's huge tonal whiplash with Supergirl (moreso than Arrow and Flash, and especially now that they're in the same world) but it's definitely the superior show.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was a god awful episode and conclusion to Beth. I don't know what I expected from the CW.

Not only does the one of them dying thing not make any sense since their matter would still exist, how tf did Mouse's Dad even fucking know where Beth was? Also, Kate is idiotic for taking Beth out of the panic room in the first place instead of just waiting for the Crows to back down.

I also feel like Rachel Skarsten is carrying the show too much. As much as I like Ruby Rose as a person and how she'd look like she'd fit the character from a distance, her acting is awful.

They probably could have solved this whole thing by giving Supergirl or Flash a call and find an Earth for Beth where she doesn't exist.

The one good thing to look forward to at least is that they won't be ignoring the supernatural elements from the comic.

Last edited:

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I didn't like this episode, Batwoman needs better writers, the reasoning for Beth leaving Wayne Tower was dumb, they will find the Batcave lets abandon ship lol, i understand Beth was always going to die, but the stupidity that led up to her death is some of the worst writing i have seen in all of CW, it would have been better for Kate to save Alice..

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus what an episode. I was on the edge of my seat that last 15 minutes. I thought for sure they were going to do the cop out thing where Beth would tell Kate to save her actual sister to give Kate an out. But they had Kate make the choice and fuck it was rough.

Rachel's acting was top tier during the time she was chained to the bed.

Obviously Alice is going to be changed by this, but think of the mental damage Kate took during this arc. She found out that she could have saved her sister all those years ago. And then she willingly let her die when she had the chance to save her. Like what a mindfuck.