• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, thought he was loose enough to attack Kate when she was close, didn't expect him to try and kill himself.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Alice delivered the most cold blooded line in the episode.
"Congratulations Daddy. Now both of your daughters are killers"

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

What's in the Fridge.

I like Kate actually killed somebody unlike good ol' Mr. Wayne

Mary looking secret passage was adorable 😆

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit what an episode! This show is really not afraid to go dark. Jesus.

Mary pulling out books to activate a secret door was great. Also the scene with her on the phone walking Kate through medical treatment was great.

I think we saw an obituary, but do we know the Queen is dead? With how fucked up this show can get, I'm fully expecting her to have had the mom's face grafted on to her and be a recurring villain.

If I cheered when she makeshift flamethrowereded that bitch does that make me a bad person?
Nah, she had it coming.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I loved that they had Kate kill another person and didn't cop out at the end.

An important moment for the character that will differentiate her from Bruce.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Great episode. Really dark and it worked. Rename the show to Alice in Gothamland.

Batwoman with that gun in her hand at the beginning of the episode hinting at something eh?

The juxtaposition between Rachel's scenes and Ruby's always makes me lol.

Where the hell has Mouse run off to.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
This show may be cursed:

Newsarama | GamesRadar+

A Warner Bros. Television production assistant named Amanda Smith has been injured in an Batwoman on-set incident and is paralyzed from the waist down, reports Deadline. The incident occured March 11 under Vancouver, Canada's Georgia Viaduct. Production on Batwoman was put on hiatus two days later due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

"A valued member of the Batwoman production team was recently injured during the preparation of a filming location in Vancouver," a WB TV representative said in a statement. "Our thoughts are with her for a speedy recovery. We are working closely with WorkSafeBC to provide any and all requested information. We continue to work to protect the health and safety of all our crews, casts and employees."

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap. Thats awful. How did a bucket get lowered onto her head? Was someone not paying attention or what? I hope the therapy can help her recovery.

Hate to ask this now, but do we know how many episodes were affected by the shut down? Is it the final 3?

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That was one of the best episodes of the season. Rachel pulled out all the stops for her breakdown.

Next episodes looks like it will be really cool with the team up.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Batwoman has been consistantly awesome. I'd put it up there with the Flash's first season tbh.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Supergirl's biggest crime is that they had the chance to fix a lot of things on the show with Crisis and they did fuck-all with it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn didn't expect her to actually kill that bastard, thought they'd go the easy route where Alice does it.

And yea, you really can't blame Alice for going crazy...