Batwoman S1 |OT| The Rise of the House of Kane - 8/7c on The CW

Seven Force

Nov 30, 2017
Kate's gonna push Alice to the point that one of these days she's just gonna pull up with a shotty and start blasting no questions asked

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is this and Supergirl to episode done for now due to the filming halting? Cause both this and Supergirl didn't have a preview for the next episode.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So is this and Supergirl to episode done for now due to the filming halting? Cause both this and Supergirl didn't have a preview for the next episode.
They're taking a break, probably in hopes that things will get back to normal enough to finish the last couple episodes of the season but no, there's still a few episodes left assuming there isn't some other hold up like losing the post production team before the last episode they finished filming.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
i was totally expecting alice to screw kate over but then kate pulled a pro move. good scenes from luke, its gonna suck not getting a season finale.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Luke shot that guy cold blooded. No witnesses said otherwise.
Reggie ‘s grandma last saw Luke.

Kate killed. Betrayed her sister.
More character than Bruce

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I already knew from Reign, but Rachel Skarsten is the best! She just plays really well off the others, the right mix between psychopath and wanting her to stick around.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Best episode of the season but Jesus fucking christ CW another love triangle?? Another?

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care who Kate ends up with I just don't want triangular romance drama when CW has show again and again that it just pads episodes with mundane bullshit paired with sad pop songs.

triangular romance drama is my band name
Oh I agree, I just find it funny that whenever Julia comes around she ends up having a fling with Kate lol

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I didn't expect that either.
Another great ep. The show's been on a roll for a while now.

Also that extended fight scene was great and you could really see everything. I like how they've been improving as we've gone along.

That betrayal was fucking cold. Didn't expect it at all.

Another great episode though. Alice continues to be the best.
Yeah.

Darkmark1987

Oct 26, 2017
So just binged the last 4 EPs and caught up. Goddamn the show went dark. Wasn't expecting some of the ways the story evolved , crazy mouse gassing alice, Kate's rage and the betrayal!

Kate really has progressed this season. Quickly becoming my second fave (after legends ofc)

Vic_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I think I remember reading that Batwoman still had to film the last two episodes. And those episodes are going to get pushed to next season. So they're going to have to figure out how to make episode 20 the season finale.
Thats a bummer. I was hoping they would try and come back in a few months and finish this season, rather than just saving them for next season. But I guess that would be harder to do with everyone having their own different schedules and stuff.