• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

tumblr_nufzdgY0Dl1sih5kxo2_400.gif
i'm assuming they meant Chloe from Smallville...but i guess this also works lol

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
she seems way more experienced and frightening in the crossover then now. I imagine the crossover took place way ahead of this series.
Yep. As PlanetSmasher said, in the first crossover, she'd have been Batwoman for a while. More experienced at everything and it shows. The series is her starting from the beginning and establishing the character.

It'll be the same with this crossover. Remember there's a time jump from the series character, to Elseworld's experienced Batwoman and another jump to Crisis' Batwoman who should have years of experience by that point.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about who from the Arrowverse could make a good extended guest star, and I think Nyssa al Ghul would be a great fit for this series. She could help train Kate, and potentially be a short term romantic interest. (Especially if they decide to bring back Ras al Ghul as part of the changes made to the Post Crisis universe)
Hmm, yeah she (they) could make a pretty cool guest pick, not to mention they're a big part of Batman stuff.

Two enjoyable episodes so far.
Yeah.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking about who from the Arrowverse could make a good extended guest star, and I think Nyssa al Ghul would be a great fit for this series. She could help train Kate, and potentially be a short term romantic interest. (Especially if they decide to bring back Ras al Ghul as part of the changes made to the Post Crisis universe)
That's an interesting idea. Would tie the series more strongly both to the Arrowverse and to Batman.

I wonder exactly when these first few episodes are supposed to be. They're obviously before Elseworlds, maybe even a year or more before. They could try to retroactively tie in to earlier seasons (like Arrow in the last half of season 6 or early season 7 - I don't think there's much point tying in to Flash season 4 or 5 since the series are so tonally different and also those were awful seasons).

Looking at the synopses for Arrow season 6, after episode 16, Thea, Nyssa and Roy are on a mission to destroy the various Lazarus pits. That'd be as good a reason as any to have them drop into Gotham, so if Nyssa is around, if they follow the timeline they could get Thea and Roy as well, and maybe show what happened to Roy before his appearance in the seventh season of Arrow.

Oct 25, 2017
That's an interesting idea. Would tie the series more strongly both to the Arrowverse and to Batman.

I wonder exactly when these first few episodes are supposed to be. They're obviously before Elseworlds, maybe even a year or more before. They could try to retroactively tie in to earlier seasons (like Arrow in the last half of season 6 or early season 7 - I don't think there's much point tying in to Flash season 4 or 5 since the series are so tonally different and also those were awful seasons).

Looking at the synopses for Arrow season 6, after episode 16, Thea, Nyssa and Roy are on a mission to destroy the various Lazarus pits. That'd be as good a reason as any to have them drop into Gotham, so if Nyssa is around, if they follow the timeline they could get Thea and Roy as well, and maybe show what happened to Roy before his appearance in the seventh season of Arrow.

She says Batman disappeared three years ago, which was the situation in Elseworlds, so I'm guessing it's probably a few months before it at most.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Finally got caught up with the second episode. It was a bit better than the opening episode. Can't wait to see the full costume again. Also really Robin and a Wonder Woman name drop and confirmed? Crazy how far the arrowverse has come lol

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight!

#1.03 - Down Down Down
GOODBYE TO THE BAT - As the city waits impatiently for another visit from who they think is Batman, Alice continues to taunt Kate with a secret but also sets her sights on Jacob and Catherine. Kate is visited by Tommy Elliot, a childhood friend of her cousin who has finally realized his lifelong dream of being wealthier than Bruce Wayne and throws a party so all of Gotham can celebrate his success. Mary gets an unexpected new bestie when Sophie is assigned to protect her. Luke and Kate work together to uncover who may have taken a valuable weapon from Batman's arsenal. And as Batwoman faces a new enemy, Kate realizes she must either walk away from her new role or fully embrace the mantle as Gotham's new hope. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Holly Henderson and Don Whitehead.

0J6JHtBl.jpg

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Hehe now it's Luke trying to convince her to take it up.
We need a scene of him showing her the main gadgets like that, though I guess we're probably going to skip that.

Haha her expression there.
LOL, so much for not killing anyone.