• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Premieres Sunday October 6th at 8/7c!

BWN1-1-Copy.png

BWN1-2-Copy.png

BWN1-3-Copy.png

BWN1-4-Copy.png

Joining the cast this season
Sam Littlefield as Mouse • Sebastian Roché as Dr. Campbell • Rachel Maddow as Vesper Fairchild
Gabriel Mann as Tommy Elliot • Rachel Matthews as Magpie

Related OTs: Arrow S8 | Black Lightning S3 | Legends S5 | Supergirl S5 | The Flash S6
Links will be added when available

Please use spoiler tags where appropriate!

And be sure to catch this year's crossover event! It's a big one!

Last edited:

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I really hate my local ad for this show.

It's her in civilian giving this homeless person a watch then walking off with a smirk. While imposing guard at the back.

She's a humanitarian.

That's it. How would you know it's Batwoman. Until they splash the title at the end.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Well, right now Supergirl and Legends are my favourite Arrowverse shows and their first seasons were mediocre to bad even, so I'm definetely giving this a shot anyway. Ruby Rose is great and the costume has to be one of my favourites, it's fantastic.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh
Elseworlds cowl and belt were better. The only change I'm for is the new cape (I'm hoping it wasn't just odd angles) since it no longer looks like it belongs to Batgirl.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I'll watch it because I'll watch anything from the Arrowverse, but I dont have high hopes.
I'm in the same boat. Partially, cause I don't know much about the character to begin with other than the basics.

I'm also wary about who they allow them to use as far as villains go.
Is it finally Calendar Man's time to shine!?

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Hopefully it can do a Legends style turnaround during the season. Arrow S1 was pretty good and Supergirl's was... okay. But that made it stood out compared to S4 Arrow, S2 Flash and S1 Legends.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised so many people here are looking at rveiews and quality. I guess I put the arrowverse shows next to Godzilla films, Power Rangers, and Kamen Rider on my interest pool

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trailer looks meh but I'm taking a chance on this. I hope it blows away my expectations, but I'll probably keep watching as long as its "okay".

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Arrow also had a weak showing for the first 10 episodes. Legends and Supergirl too. Flash is the exception, not the rule, and even then half of those episodes are just really well done villain of the week.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit
Hitting bandwidth limit on the first image again

Anyone have any hosting recommendations? One that doesn't require a phone number to sign up?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
It's a CW show, it will be trash. The hope is that's it's at least enjoyable and entertaining trash.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Unless Bruce show's up in the first season (not counting Conroy in Crisis) it sounds like this show is going to run into the same problem Supergirl did with Superman and Birds of Prey before it did also with Batman who also disappeared in that show, least unlike Supergirl he's not currently active I guess.

Also surprised no one posted the emergency surgery Ruby Rose had to get, I posted her IG about it on the DCTV topic a couple days ago.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless Bruce show's up in the first season (not counting Conroy in Crisis) it sounds like this show is going to run into the same problem Supergirl did with Superman and Birds of Prey before it did also with Batman who also disappeared in that show, least unlike Supergirl he's not currently active I guess.

Also surprised no one posted the emergency surgery Ruby Rose had to get, I posted her IG about it on the DCTV topic a couple days ago.
At least Birds of Prey had a decent reason that Batman disappeared/left Gotham.
Batman defeated Joker for a final time but Joker kills a retired Selina Kyle and paralyzed Barbara Gordon at that time.
We also only got 13 episodes so they didn't have to justify Batman's absence for years and years.

Batwoman better have a good explanation.

Dear god if they actually bring Batman in later and have him job to Batwoman as an excuse for not always being there like Supergirl,
I will drop the show that instant.