• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Ah shit!

(Oh my God, if Kate saves her and she sees it as some kind of redemption for Kate, IDK what this show is even doing rn)

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
"I know Kate. You did everything in your power to make sure of that."
Damn

Oh...I thought she left her behind to get away lol

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Friendship is definitely over with Alice now.

Luke is winjing me over.

Mary continues to be the best.

Oh Kate, you're better off dropping Sophie. This won't end well for you.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Mary is the best and if Sophie doesn't recognize she kissed Kate then lol.

I felt bad for "Nocturna" but why the hell would Kate be skeptical with the shit she's already seen?

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Love Mary.
It's good Kate and Alice still hate each other. More on Kate.

I hope Sophie becomes Drunk Commissioner Gordon from Harley Quinn (animated)

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Fun episode. Alice is really coming undone. Her helping Mary was weird after she pointed Nocturna her way. She seemed super lucid in that moment trying to help, in a way she was not the rest of the episode.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kate going off on Alice was very fun

The Sophie plot line is still a classic CW drag of a romance and Jacob's an awful commander but the rest of the show is going strong

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Sophie still sucks and I hope they don't end up getting back together.

I love that Mary just figured out Kate's identity. All the clues dropped this episode, but it would be a very CW thing to drag it out.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
hey i got a question

how come luke wasn't arrested for aiding and abetting Alice's intended escape in the previous episode?

he was right there but I guess he just left before the crows came and sophie never bothered walking 20 feet over there?

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
loving the season so far. alice is a great villain, and if her next arc has her fully embrace the crazy, it could be a fantastic overall season. Was suprised she helped save mary though, but liked the team up aspect.

also the reveal! Mary's mindblown scene was great. Hopefully, it wont lead to a flash type scenario where everyone ends up knowing the identity and a large support group/extra heroes, the show is working well with just a small pool to draw on.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
there's no way Team Batwoman isn't huge by S3 lol

at the moment they're reaching that nice three person dynamic that second half of Arrow S1 had

It does seem to be heading that way, but I don't think it will lend itself well to such a set up. Ideally will stick as the three person cell, but would accept a side kick being introduced as well.