• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
You know, I was thinking, with Supergirl's Earth emerged with Earth-Prime; we could get Maggie Sawyer back on this Earth. I don't know what the actress is doing currently, but I loved her on Supergirl & would love to see her & Kate together on the show.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I was thinking, with Supergirl's Earth emerged with Earth-Prime; we could get Maggie Sawyer back on this Earth. I don't know what the actress is doing currently, but I loved her on Supergirl & would love to see her & Kate together on the show.
She left for The Punisher, which then got cancelled.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Luke dropping that truth bomb

Yup, calling in for his reward.
"That almost sounded like a threat."
"It is."
Oooh

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
The slasher's name was Duela, wasn't it?

latest

3d9d6b3a8fec6354f2444cdb71edc296._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
So Luke mentioned that Duela's uncle is a beloved ADA - looks like Harvey isn't Two Face yet.

The "Father unknown" part is probably a reference to the fact that she's claimed to be the daughter of pretty much every Batman Rogue over the course of her comics appearances.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Ah, the old switcheroo. had me there for once.

Also, it has to be painful for Mary to find out Beth knew before she did.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Another solid episode. It got gruesome in a way I wasn't expecting out of a CW show.

lol at Mary basically putting in a job application to be part of Batwoman's team at the beginning of the episode.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
A very good episode for Sophie. Not technically any new developments for her character, but a little "show, don't tell" was a big improvement. She still needs a bit of work to not be the James of Batwoman, but this is solid progress.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Cool episode =D
More villains, references and cool aditions to the plot

Mary basically saying "i know you are batwoman please let me help youuuu" was awesome

Also, it has to be painful for Mary to find out Beth knew before she did.

To be fair I would understand pretty easily why villains know the secret identity ... i mean they beat the shit of the hero and have time to take out the hood =P

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Khalil took care of Odell so this show can survive. Khalil is now the savior of this show.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I like that Mouse constantly asks Alice stuff only she would know, given Beth or someone wearing Alice's face are always possibilities.