• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Kate's gonna push Alice to the point that one of these days she's just gonna pull up with a shotty and start blasting no questions asked

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is this and Supergirl to episode done for now due to the filming halting? Cause both this and Supergirl didn't have a preview for the next episode.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So is this and Supergirl to episode done for now due to the filming halting? Cause both this and Supergirl didn't have a preview for the next episode.
They're taking a break, probably in hopes that things will get back to normal enough to finish the last couple episodes of the season but no, there's still a few episodes left assuming there isn't some other hold up like losing the post production team before the last episode they finished filming.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i was totally expecting alice to screw kate over but then kate pulled a pro move. good scenes from luke, its gonna suck not getting a season finale.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Luke shot that guy cold blooded. No witnesses said otherwise.
Reggie 's grandma last saw Luke.

Kate killed. Betrayed her sister.
More character than Bruce

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I already knew from Reign, but Rachel Skarsten is the best! She just plays really well off the others, the right mix between psychopath and wanting her to stick around.

original.gif

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Best episode of the season but Jesus fucking christ CW another love triangle?? Another?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care who Kate ends up with I just don't want triangular romance drama when CW has show again and again that it just pads episodes with mundane bullshit paired with sad pop songs.

triangular romance drama is my band name

Oh I agree, I just find it funny that whenever Julia comes around she ends up having a fling with Kate lol

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I didn't expect that either.
Another great ep. The show's been on a roll for a while now.

Also that extended fight scene was great and you could really see everything. I like how they've been improving as we've gone along.

That betrayal was fucking cold. Didn't expect it at all.

Another great episode though. Alice continues to be the best.
Yeah.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this show is fucking dark.
Yeah.
Really it's like several times where you can be like "okay, there's no coming back from this Alice" and then BAMN holy shit this backstory is starting f-ing dark....okay shit now the show's actually getting even darker... daaamn fuck I didn't expect this show to ever get this dark...

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda hoping this is the last we see of Alice for a while tbh. Plot sorta ate the premise of the show.

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
So just binged the last 4 EPs and caught up. Goddamn the show went dark. Wasn't expecting some of the ways the story evolved , crazy mouse gassing alice, Kate's rage and the betrayal!

Kate really has progressed this season. Quickly becoming my second fave (after legends ofc)

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I think I remember reading that Batwoman still had to film the last two episodes. And those episodes are going to get pushed to next season. So they're going to have to figure out how to make episode 20 the season finale.
Thats a bummer. I was hoping they would try and come back in a few months and finish this season, rather than just saving them for next season. But I guess that would be harder to do with everyone having their own different schedules and stuff.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Finally finished my watch of all of the arrowverse and am current on episodes. And wtf, I never thought after the first few episodes that Batwoman would be my favorite show out of the bunch. After the first few episodes, I thought it was pretty shit. Then it has a couple of amazing episodes and after crisis it kickstarted to perfection. All the other shows feel like they are out of gas. I was on the edge of my seat the last episode of Batwoman while I'm becoming so bored of the others.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished my watch of all of the arrowverse and am current on episodes. And wtf, I never thought after the first few episodes that Batwoman would be my favorite show out of the bunch. After the first few episodes, I thought it was pretty shit. Then it has a couple of amazing episodes and after crisis it kickstarted to perfection. All the other shows feel like they are out of gas. I was on the edge of my seat the last episode of Batwoman while I'm becoming so bored of the others.
Yeah, the DC shows generally start really well then gas out after a few seasons. Supergirl being the exception because it was never good. They started wrong on the other station with the outdated version of Kara and it's been bad ever since.

But yes, Batwoman is definitely the best of the bunch right now. It's early Arrow/Flash levels of good. Hope it continues.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For these seasons:

Legends > Black Lightning > Batwoman > Arrow > Flash > Crisis > Nothing > Supergirl

Honestly surprised Batwoman improved as much as it did. That said, I'm worried that it's gonna be one of those things where it's only because it's being carried hard by Alice right now. I'm still not a big fan of the rest of the cast. Except for Mary, she's great. The whole drama of it all is something that feels very hard to top in S2 and onwards.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the DC shows generally start really well then gas out after a few seasons. Supergirl being the exception because it was never good. They started wrong on the other station with the outdated version of Kara and it's been bad ever since.

But yes, Batwoman is definitely the best of the bunch right now. It's early Arrow/Flash levels of good. Hope it continues.
Legends started bad as well.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Only just occurred to me after weeks of lockdown to catch up on cape shows

Finally watched the last two episodes. Show is on a hot streak. Still iffy on some characters and the whole conspiracy plot but Alice is definitely carrying the show to greater heights. It's nice to have something fill the Arrow shaped hole of darker superhero shows.