• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just posted in nintendo uk youtube site, if anyone still has doubts after this trailer about the scale and epicness of these 2 games then action gaming is not for you. This is up there with the best trailers of action games IMO!

Over the top cutscenes, non stop action, whips, double whips, quadruple whips, katanas, double katanas, quadrupple katamas, double guns, quadruple guns ice skates, flamethrowers, mecas, bazookas, motorcycles, epic bosses, slow motion action, summons, ships, flying sections, starfox ship level, bat within, beast within, princess peach costume with thongs, morphball, master sword, screw attack, fucking chainsaws as skates!!! etc it has it all johnny!!! 90 and 92 on metacritic /endofbanboism

Send me to hell with Jeanne if old.

Last edited:

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Was wanting to support it. But I just can't justify buying them again.
My WiiU copies barely got played as it was (I did beat Bayo 2 but not Bayo 1).
If I see it on sale i might still grab it though.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
Quadruple/Double dip!

Side note, are Xenoblade Chronicles Pro Controllers impossible to find? I only see them selling through third parties for like over 100 bucks. They also seem to be the only quality pro controllers without bad dpads and I wanted to get one for Bayo...

memoryman3

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Two words.

amiibo

support.

I am so happy that this game finally got amiibo support and LAN play! These were the two features I felt were missing in Bayonetta 2 for Wii U. Since LAN is a thing we can play all Tag Climax levels on the go with no internet, and I can finally have the Daisy costume and Chain Chomp without having to go through the entire game (I never finished Bayonetta 2 - not even close)

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I finished both already, I'm excited to dive back in and go for the 100% completion this time.
Bring on more Bayonetta <3

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Aw man that trailer was incredible! Those that haven't played either one yet will be in for a ride.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer! I keep telling myself that I'm gonna wait, but, It is hard you know...

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
That was cool. Am going to pick this up next week, as I'm away during the weekend. Definite purchase, though, somehow I never got to buying and playing the first one, let alone the second one (didn't even own the system).

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Man, this game looks like it's pure, distilled hype. So glad I got rid of my WiiU and missed this the first time around.

Amazon better not mess up that release day delivery!

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
"The ultimate action game in its ultimate edition!"

I mean, I won't disagree with the former, but for the latter you gave us both games physically last time. That seems a little more ultimate to me.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
All costumes are unlockable in game indeed, but it's really costly.
At least you can farm tag climax in 2.

OP
OP

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is Bayo 2 $50? I can't justify buying it again for that price :(
You get bayo 1 for another 10 bucks, they just want to sell both games for 60, if you are amazon prime thats 51 bucks for both, come on man get this 2 masterpieces for 60usd and just imagine you paid 30 for each xD.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want the limited edition in the states before I bite. But that may never happen so I'm conflicted.

Deleted member 9714

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to replay both of these games. I didn't replay the original on the Wii U so it's been quite a while.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
So excited to finally be able to see what everyone has been so hype about. Friday can't come soon enough.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That was an incredible trailer, especially the fights against the lumen sage

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I realised I'm quadruple dipping on Bayonetta 1 here.

360, Wii U, PC and now Switch. I don't need to buy it again but... I am.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
1. Could've picked better music.
2. You can tell just how much more visually appealing B2 is.

Great stuff.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017

I'm in the exactly same situation as you, got it on Wii U, beat Bayo 2 once, but didn't finished Bayo 1. They're great games, but i'm going to pass this one.