• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
There's your Nintendo announcement, I'm surprised they bothered at all. Cool to see something experimental like this from Bayonetta.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
I rly liked Bayonetta 3 but would have just preferred they give us a bloody palace dlc or some shit.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
reminds me of early platinum where every game was more unique and not "hack and slash with dodge offet"

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For anyone who's not in the loop; Bayonetta 3 had a post-game unlock that was basically a demo to this.

I'm surprised they already have this spinoff on deck. Seems like a fun little small title.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Weird for them to not use any Nintendo Switch branding on this...

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I knew that storybook segment tease you could play in B3 had to be leading towards some kind of smaller scale spinoff, there was way too much specific style and work put into it to just be a complete nothing burger.

I'm in, generic arse title be damned

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm 100% in. That storybook in-game was such a fucking tease.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Man it bums me the fuck out that I get more anxious about the inevitable shitstorm surrounding any new entry in the series from here on out than I am excited to actually play this.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This looked neat for what seems to be a small game, glad the storybook was used as a tease.

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
I liked the little bit we got to play in Bayo 3. They even teased it with a to be a continued. I'm down for this

They should give us a full on jeanne elevator action spin off too.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
art looks cool but who asked for a story focused bayo game lol

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Never would have guessed this but it does make some sense. The visuals remind me of what they did with World of Demons

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Felt like the first installment of a subseries. Not sure what the crossover would be with the action crowd of the mainline games, but hope it's worth checking out.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
This looks infinitely more interesting to me than the actual Bayonetta games.

Alice in Wonderland vibes. Loved the music. I'm in for this.