• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Doesn't really sound like it went well

He's open to the G-League but I honestly don't think he's gonna get an invite

in other news, it was posted on Etc and I got dog piled for saying the least controversial thing of all time but LaVar is a dick to his own wife

https://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/06/15/lavar-ball-tina-ball-mother-stroke-recovery/

As LaVar admitted (rather proudly, it seems), the "harsh things" he's told Tina have drawn "shocked expressions" from expressions and caused his own mother to exit the room "when he speaks to Tina this way."

If you're own momma doesn't like the way you're talking to the woman who you decided to spend the rest of your life with, then you gotta look your shitty self in the mirror and get it together

Just more proof LaVar is a talking piece that will say the first thing that pops in his head with no regard for anyone, and that Lonzo is the primary bread maker and without him BBB would be nothing

damn

Here's more Melo tho

Last edited:

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
just started the 3rd season.

That Melo Borat shit his teammates pulled was pretty funny lol

OP
OP

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually caught this game in the third before he fouled out

He still doesn't play a lick of defense, but his shot selection was fantastic. Didn't chuck up any bad shots and made the right play every time. He's improving brehs

Also new Ball in the Family is out

OP
OP

Deleted member 9145

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New episode is out

LeBron is a Laker!

and more LaMelo highlights

he's playing more defense but he's fouling out a lot Smurf

Last edited:

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just catching up on the episodes but damn, Zo shouldn't let random people mess with his knee.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched last weeks episode.

We shit a lot on LaVar, but he genuinely cares about these kids. Not only helping them with their game, but in anyway he can. Dude is not just throwing money at the problem, he is there, using his time too.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone still watching this? S4 starts this weekend.

So was Denise asking for child support in court legit or they just doing some weird advertising for the show by insinuating that zo is a deadbeat dad? Lol

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I need to get back to it. The reaction eps were a bummer, but now that the season started I things get more interesting

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
gelo otw brehs

giphy.gif

VeePs henhowc CopperPuppy Darkwing-Buck Liquidsnake phanphare