• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Fox News hosts are about to give Trump a piece of their mind about attacking members of the media right?

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
It's a cult. These aren't just "Trump supporters" they are cult members and they worship that insane snake oil salesman.

Oct 27, 2017
A night of speakers and the President bashing the media and a cameraman attacked. Totally normal political stuff.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Republicans of Resetera: this is your party now. If you continue to vote GOP, you are not a good person.

Regarding the slogan, how can you finish something that will never be started?

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Trump's speech was filled with so many lies. Just lie after lie, I had to close the stream, I couldn't take it anymore

The man is a professional bull shit artist

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Half these idiots know he's lying to them too. They are basically just OK with it because they feel like they're winning, or they belong, or they're going to get their n-word back.

They're like College Sports fans who just say "lah lah lah" when their entire program is outed as a molestation farm. Or Lance Armstrong fans who went from "no he didn't cheat" to "yes he did cheat but only because everyone therefore level playing field" - but hopefully like Lance Armstrong fans they eventually just go silent and pretend nothing ever happened and go back to not aring about cycling.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Shocked but not surprised.

also what the fuck is Trump still rallying about, he's been doing this for like three years
He is already at $120M raised for the 2020 campaign, something like that. At this point Obama hadn't even started his re-election campaign. Something something working harder than anyone something. Those funds will be used to pay for events at Trump locations with fees jacked up 100% or more, and will use companies that friends and big donors own, and will pay for empty office space in a Trump building billed at top dollar for "campaign planning" etc. It's all about the grift. Always is. And if he gets impeached or locked up, afaik he doesn't need to return a cent of it.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Half these idiots know he's lying to them too. They are basically just OK with it because they feel like they're winning, or they belong, or they're going to get their n-word back.
i7ulz3rz3hoz.jpg

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

They're like College Sports fans who just say "lah lah lah" when their entire program is outed as a molestation farm. Or Lance Armstrong fans who went from "no he didn't cheat" to "yes he did cheat but only because everyone therefore level playing field" - but hopefully like Lance Armstrong fans they eventually just go silent and pretend nothing ever happened and go back to not aring about cycling.
live strong, friend.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
AP tweet (forthcoming):

"The protester was swinging his fists wildly. However, the cameraman was standing where the fists were aimed. It takes two to tango."

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Man.... the presidency is literally a joke position right now. Nothing said is true, progress is not an option, and we have a bigot leading the country's narrative. What the hell is this life that we lead.

If he gets another 4 years, this country will be done.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't need to be a good reason.

It's reason enough.

And whilst I don't think it's intentional, I don't think a comment works like this works in this context - implies that the media are at fault for being attacked..
Not implying that at all, actually. I don't think they should be covering any of these rallies period. Whether they get attacked or not.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Not implying that at all, actually. I don't think they should be covering any of these rallies period. Whether they get attacked or not.

That's fair - although I disagree.

I think they absolutely should be there to report on what one of the most powerful people in the world is doing - even if it is a weird rally with no purpose in 2019 haha.

I understand why others may not want that, but I'm of the opposite view.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
OMG, "Finish the Wall", that hasn't been started, with $1.37BN to be used for 55 miles of fencing. These clowns will believe anything the Liar in Chief shits out.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
It's like Fascism 101.

"Don't trust The Media*, trust ME!!!"

(* who can actually call me on my shit)

And those dumb fools are buying it all.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I'm dreading the day that a smart Magafuck successfully attacks a news media organization. Not just bombs that don't go off either.

What happens then? what happens when people die due to these fuckwads? How can they even look at themselves seriously when people die due to their stupid fucking cult.