• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Agree that everyone involved was lucky. That said, those folks did a good thing. They are all good boys and girls, Bront.

Have you seen Shiba Inu pups? They look like smol potato bear cubs. I am not surprised at all.
I just think the mental image of the situation with "Hmmm I thought you were a dog. But you keep asking for picanic baskets. Also you're 10 feet tall and weight 800 lbs"

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How did wolves become dogs if some of them aren't a little docile for humans. I'm sure that wolf is thankful.
There's actually a missing link between wolves and domesticated dogs, so it wasn't exactly a straightforward process.

Wolves aren't going to attack you unless its a starving pack (WW2 style) or it's literally cornered. There's still way too many old wives' tales, myths and false information about wolf-human interactions. If you meet a grizzly bear, it's an event, if you ever meet a wolf it will gtfo as soon as it can.

Hubologist

Nov 1, 2017
There's actually a missing link between wolves and domesticated dogs, so it wasn't exactly a straightforward process.

Wolves aren't going to attack you unless its a starving pack (WW2 style) or it's literally cornered. There's still way too many old wives' tales, myths and false information about wolf-human interactions. If you meet a grizzly bear, it's an event, if you ever meet a wolf it will gtfo as soon as it can.
It's always puzzled me how we went from wolf to pug / bulldog / similarly absent-snouted breeds.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad to hear that no one got hurt, also, wolves may look like dogs but once you see them with your own eyes you will realize why so many people are afraid of them, just look at this

A lot of people see pictures or videos of them and don't realize just how big they are.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm glad to hear that no one got hurt, also, wolves may look like dogs but once you see them with your own eyes you will realize why so many people are afraid of them, just look at this

A lot of people see pictures or videos of them and don't realize just how big they are.

This must have been a tiny boi then:
XnP5kax.jpg

11807952t1ha3d3.jpg

There was also a fun moose rescue from Finland a few months back.