• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Transhuman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dude. Go back on your meds and wait for human trials to start, if they ever happen.

But I also didn't realize how close we are to living to a time where people can just start self injecting with unproven gene therapies.

Nah fuck that. Be like Daniel Alcides Carrión or Barry Marshall, inject all the viruses, drink all the bacteria, then win all the Nobel Prizes, and fuck all the women.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Era, I'm about to inject myself with untested gene therapy, what should I do?

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling that quitting his antiretrovirals and self-administering untested gene therapy are related symptoms of some underlying behavioral issue...

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Between the untested gene therapy, the tagging FBI headquarters, and the only being paid in cryptocurrency, I'm beginning to think this guy might not be the most rational.

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't decide if he is my hero or a dumbface. The base idea is more sound than our current world operates, that's for sure.

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017

KeenLimpingErne-max-1mb.gif

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
I don't blame the guy. So young still, and a lifetime of drugs and side-effects and like he said seeing his own blood as poison. I completely understand where he comes from.

I have kids, so I'd use the drugs available because of them.. but if I didn't.. I'd do what he is doing. Maybe he is never cured, but maybe he helps discover a cure. Either way, he is going to try.

I can appreciate that.