• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The world of Doctor Who crosses over with Fornite. In Fornite Creative - you will undertake new challenges and explore different areas based on the Doctor Who's Mythos.

FOC6SsDWYAYWmLj

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Seems to just be the creative map and a free spray.

Tardis spray code:

FOCzWseXsAgXuR8

JFCXK-HCJ5U-A2946-5DZBK
fortnite.com/redeem or epicgames.com/redeem
Redeemable Until March 24th @ 8 PM ET or until 5 million uses, whichever comes first

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Never heard of Fornite before
Never heard of Doctor Who before
Never heard of BBC before
.....I don't get it.

Thank God there is no skin of the Doctor with a gun
I mean, we have Batman, Naruto and Spider-Man with guns so...it's not wildly unknown for 'no guns' characters to be in the game.

just make an Ace skin lol

Baseball Bat of Omega and everything

44800f764029542afac6a316622f9ac3.gif
Would love that - I think a 'Night of the Doctor'-esque 7th Doctor would rock a gun too.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
A Doctor Who crossover with no Doctor Who? I mean I get it, the last doctor sucked ass, but really? Paul McGann ain't that busy!

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Ca82qfVW0AA4pMk.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

p03b37vx.jpg

fd3digyxoao-vfu

Very glad we didn't get the Doctor with a gun, Would be totally out of character for them to support using a firearm.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Classic Series has way more examples.
Oh I know but I specifically started with 9 for to show it's a modern thing too. The war hero, terror of the universe and time, actual Bogeyman that is the Doctor is one of the most hypocrtical characters I can think of. It certainly makes for good stories and complexity of character but the Mantra of them never carrying a weapon is foolish when you're familiar with the show

"The man who abhors violence, never carrying a gun, but this is the truth, Doctor: you take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons."—Davros

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Oh I know but I specifically started with 9 for to show it's a modern thing too. The war hero, terror of the universe and time, actual Bogeyman that is the Doctor is one of the most hypocrtical characters I can think of. It certainly makes for good stories and complexity of character but the Mantra of them never carrying a weapon is foolish when you're familiar with the show

"The man who abhors violence, never carrying a gun, but this is the truth, Doctor: you take ordinary people and you fashion them into weapons."—Davros

True, i do think this was a better option then it being charcter skins but i get why pepole wanted to play as the Doctor in Fornite.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Seems to just be the creative map and a free spray.

Tardis spray code:

FOCzWseXsAgXuR8

JFCXK-HCJ5U-A2946-5DZBK
fortnite.com/redeem or epicgames.com/redeem
Redeemable Until March 24th @ 8 PM ET or until 5 million uses, whichever comes first

Thanks!

And I hate all those skins.

You don't kill in Fortnite, you kick them from the island like it was paintball.

It makes no practical difference but crossovers make more sense.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Even if we did get skins it would probably be the current doctor and not the ones that people would actually want.