• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

You know how it is.
It's that month again.

Post your beautiful beards

aeqWn.jpg

Last edited:

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Not posting as of now but I've been growing for about 2 months and its almost full. Just the left side need to finish connecting.

And I jokingly posted this on BCC but here is some beard inspo

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Alright so

I've been growing this poor excise of a manly beard for a few months now. While the mustache just keeps coming, the rest of my face is now crowned with what looks like slightly straighter pubic hair, only way longer. There's very little volume to speak of and I'm horribly scared I look like some kind of weirdo neckbeard, since it's way more outgrown on, well, my neck than in my actual goddamn face.
I'm using oil and shampoo and pray it'll help some day, but if this shameful display of unkemptness won't look better by, say, February or March, it's going away.

Anyhow: as I said the mustache is growing no problem, and it's probably at a length I can easily consider putting wax in it to be all hipster like. The problem is, should I? Given the literal circumstances of my horribly disfigured face (aka the rest of the beard), won't it look idiotic and out of place? I didn't cut the mustache sides yet in expectation of answers from Era so it's all game still.

Ps If you insist I can probably make a picture of this mess later on, taking a bath right now and don't wanna send nudes xoxo

OP
OP
Numb

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
You can just style your facial hair with a cut that suits your growth
Not everyone has to grow a full encompassing beard

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I have always had relatively strong beard growth and after 12 years of shaving I finally said screw it and started to grow it out for a change. Next problem is I have no idea what I'm going to do about it lol. I don't really have the eye for style but I gotta figure out something to clean it up a lil.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
I'm bringing this thread back. I have a patchy beard and have recently started using minoxdil 5% to help fill in the bare spots and acheive my dream of having a full manly man beard. (Or rather just not patchy) Don't give me none of that "superior genetics" beard-Nazi shit either. I'll post progress as it comes. Right now I have fuzz where there was previously none. :D

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Discovered this thread thanks to the forum change.

Anyone experience extreme discomfort and itching when growing a beard?

Its sad cause I could easily grow a full lush beard, but after a certain point I can't take the discomfort anymore and just shave it.

DoctorBat

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
I'm three weeks into growing a beard and it's already getting there. However, a question:

I regularly cleanse and moisturise twice a day and exfoliate once or twice a week.

When I do these things, do I cover the beard and neck hair too? Or am I buying separate products and applying those at a different/separate time?

It's become really difficult & coarse to cover them and it was obviously so much easier with a clean face.