• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I have the game for about 3 years, got it with the Imagine Dragons pack. Since then I want to get some DLC but they never go on sale... Today I just decided I had to buy all those DLCs. Just bought 7 packs (didn't get BTS, Panic at the Disco and Timbaland I think). I never spent this much money in a single gaming purchase ever lol (ofc not counting hardware)

I like that they added lots of famous pop artists even though I am not sure their style suits Beat Saber much. Got the Monster packs because people say they have some great songs, let's see how much fun this is gonna be.

MechaOctobot

Oct 27, 2017
I have the game for about 3 years, got it with the Imagine Dragons pack. Since then I want to get some DLC but they never go on sale... Today I just decided I had to buy all those DLCs. Just bought 7 packs (didn't get BTS, Panic at the Disco and Timbaland I think). I never spent this much money in a single gaming purchase ever lol (ofc not counting hardware)

I like that they added lots of famous pop artists even though I am not sure their style suits Beat Saber much. Got the Monster packs because people say they have some great songs, let's see how much fun this is gonna be.

You won't be disappointed. Beat saber is the only game where I buy all dlc even if I am not a fan of the genre/artist. they have all contained enough value to be worth while!

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's ok to bump this. The Rolling Stones pack came out last week and I had no idea till today. It's wild to me that nobody on here really talks about Beat Saber. Looks like a good pack.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's ok to bump this. The Rolling Stones pack came out last week and I had no idea till today. It's wild to me that nobody on here really talks about Beat Saber. Looks like a good pack.

Looks decent but I hit saturation with the DLC. I used to buy every one but now I have more songs than I have will to play.