Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is not the foundation you want for your superhero reboot, WB.

What a joke.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
This is the one single non-binary person Hollywood tries to push and protect. It's pretty revealing.

Kemiko

Oct 5, 2018
It's just crazy that they're still pushing forward with Flash and dropping Bat Girl.

Come on WB, read the room!

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
If the movie is a success, Ezra will probably keep getting work

Nah, I bet they're done. There's too much baggage and risk associated with Ezra now that nobody is going to take that gamble moving forward of what they'll do next. WB is only trying to push through this because they're already invested so heavily.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
The most sensible thing to do would be to replace Ezra at the end of the movie with a new Flash. I mean, that's the whole point of the movie, right, to reboot the DCEU? So just replace Ezra in addition to all the other characters.
qMPaqCn.gif

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine that google calendar?

8:00am to 12pm: Crime
12:15pm to 6p: Pick up dubbing for FLash
6:30pm to 7:55am: More crime goddamn it
Don't be silly. I'm sure they'd take off some time for a quick shower in the afternoon. Gotta be fresh when doing crimes.
EDIT:
then again, some of the reports mention how people around Miller complained about their body odour. So yeah I guess that's quite believable then.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
When was this investment made/started? It's not like they started going crazy stuff just now, it's been more than 2 years since the choking incident.

It started under the old regime at Warner. They made the dumb decision to not kick Ezra's ass out the moment that video of them choking that woman surfaced. That happened more than a year before The Flash even started filming. So they had a the perfect opportunity to replace them then, but they didn't. The people running the show now have to deal with the repercussions of that decision. From Ezra being the star of the movie to it being very expensive.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
fuck this film at this point. the longer they wait it out the more this is gonna crash and burn

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I wish I could say I was surprised. Total fucking ghouls. The film's going to make bank off of controversy cost alone, folks will flock to see public spectacle Ezra Miller in their last film role because social media has trivialized their crimes and turned it all into memes.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Michael Keaton will want to go Batman again after the Batgirl fiasco and this douche's behavior 🤣

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
Are Warner still trying to pretend this is just typical weird actor stuff? Surely someone higher up must have had a word with Miller at some point during these reshoots to try to pull them into line a little? Right? They can't be that clueless after all those allegations, surely?
I'm expecting too much of them, aren't I?
They only care about money, that much is clear, but surely a situation like this could seriously fuck with their bottom line? Wouldn't it be in their financial interests to at least try to put a tighter leash on Miller? There's no way to look at this situation where WB just shrugging and trying to ignore it isn't the worst course of action they can take...so why are they doing it this way?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I doubt Keaton is too concerned as long as he got paid. But I really fucking feel for Sasha Calle who got cast as Supergirl. She was being primed to get a spin-off out of this, and now this film is abject fucking poison (with her own solo film's future being on shaky ground at best)

View: https://youtu.be/rr1hcNTFCzE

Miller's fuckery didn't just taint some studio blockbuster, it's basically vomited on everyone even close to it. WBD continuing to engage with them just made it all so much fucking worse.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
All these motherfuckers.

If they are insistent on releasing a Flash movie, just do the cheapest, quickest, dirtiest deepfake. Just disrespect the hell out of everyone and everything while you are at it.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There are people literally saying in the other thread that Ezra Miller will never work another Hollywood job again after this stuff and yet this proves the point that they absolutely will because these execs do not care unless they actually go to prison.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I said this in another topic weeks ago. WB very much intends to release this movie and they have been betting on the controversy not being a big enough issue to course correct.

They are probably intending to have Miller abstain from active promotion, and if anything have Keaton and Sasha Calle do it, and in interviews have press not bring the Miller situation up at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Why is WB so hellbent in still doing business with Miller? Like, are they close to one of the execs? Because this is mindblowing. Batgirl was cancelled while the movie led by this piece of shit is still going forward.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
"We're going to make these movies even better" is a weird thing for a CEO to say when ostensibly promoting how good your movies are.

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
I hope this movie absolutely bombs. Seriously how could someone watch a movie where the majority of screentime is taken by such a shit person.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
I've been saying for a while whenever people post that The Flash must've already been cancelled, Warner are absolutely fucking desperate to get this thing out. This is a cornerstone for whatever direction they want to take DC, and is probably the worst movie to get clipped by Millers antic.

Even I didn't think they'd have the gall to sneak Miller in for more filming though, looking real scummy. I always thought the pre-release recast was totally unlikely but it's looking even less so now.

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
Qite telling that the same people that were saying how traumatized they were by the slap during the Oscars (this is not an invitation to discuss what ever it was justified or not, that is besides the point) and then here comes Ezra Miller terrorizing multiple families all over the world and nothing, guess also long they can't see it Hollywood is fine with it. Not that that's a new discovery

Oct 30, 2017
WB has inadvertently (or directly depending on how you look at it) enabled Ezra's behavior because they decided to hitch their wagon to an overly-expensive tentpole that they can't weasel out of. I also understand that there are thousands of other good and innocent folks who worked on this film and they (like those on Batgirl) deserve the to see the merits of their work.

I just hate that it's attached to this asshole.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Johnny Depp was out the door on that Potter movie without a second thought, but Ezra? Nope they still get their blockbuster. Can't wait for the press tour.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I've been saying for a while whenever people post that The Flash must've already been cancelled, Warner are absolutely fucking desperate to get this thing out. This is a cornerstone for whatever direction they want to take DC, and is probably the worst movie to get clipped by Millers antic.

Even I didn't think they'd have the gall to sneak Miller in for more filming though, looking real scummy. I always thought the pre-release recast was totally unlikely but it's looking even less so now.
The only reason they need for this movie to come out is for money. It's fiction. They don't need this movie for whatever direction they are taking their DC movies. They can just do it. It's not like WB has been beholden to a singular universe for the last 10 years.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
User Banned (1 month): Misgendering; long history of serious infractions involving bigotry
Interesting that he shows up to work and doesn't miss an engagement.

With his demonstrated instability, you'd think he would also be flighty with work commitments. Seems not.

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Lmaooo how the fuk.

This entire thing feels like some southpark episode with the way WB are handling this.

Bengraven