ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
His name is Doug Emhoff.

This is what he looks like:

Second_Gentleman_Douglas_Emhoff.jpg

Did you know that?

Jun 20, 2021
I knew that. He also changed his professional name from Doug to Douglas as he prefered it way and his daughter has crazy eyebrows.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I knew what he looked like but not his name, but why is this relevant to anything?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I knew what he looked like but not his name, but why is this relevant to anything?
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: Weekend Era.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
I knew what he looked like because I remember seeing him at campaign events on tv, when Biden and Kamala won, and the inauguration.

But I did not remember his name.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: Weekend Era.
Where has the weekend started already, New Zealand? Oh yeah, in 30min it'll be Saturday there.

Dr. Mario

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I vaguely remember, but like is Kamala Harris the most invisible VP ever?
I feel like you saw Al Gore, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden and Mike Pence way more. And I mean I can definitely name Lynne Cheney, Jill Biden and er.. Mother from the top of my head. I had to look up Tipper Gore since it's so long ago, but that name too rings a lot more of a bell than uh, I already forgot and it was printed above.

Last edited:

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I knew he was a white guy named Doug, but I couldn't specifically tell you what he looked like.

Oct 27, 2017
I did not know of course. It's several degrees away from what's relevant. A foreign country. Just the vice-president. Just her husband.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I voted full name and what he looks like but then I realized I thought his full name was Doug Benson and that's a very different person.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
Come to think of it, I don't think I know any of the VP's spouses (except Mike Pence's, maybe?)

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
How did you not have I know what he looks like but no name? Also I don't know any VP's spouse name unless they end up president

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
Knew what he looked like but wasn't sure of his first name but Doug was what kept coming to mind so I went with the second option.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
All I remembered was that it was some generic white guy. I mean you could have honestly posted a picture of a chair and I'm not sure I would have bothered to counter it.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I want to say...Bill? Some white dude who seems nice.