• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ayam-cemani-1%25255B6%25255D.jpg

The Ayam Cemani is a rare breed of chicken from Indonesia. They have a dominant gene that causes hyperpigmentation (fibromelanosis), making the chicken mostly black, including feathers, beak, and internal organs. The Cemani is a very popular gamecock for cockfighting in Bali because their thighs have much more muscle compared to other chickens, which leads to their being much faster.
Wikipedia: Ayam Cemani

original_silkie-TP.jpg

If Metal music ever had an official mascot this would be it. Even has the head banging part down pat.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Every Chinese American already recognizes that meat from the grocery aisles

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Banned (duration: 1 month): Perpetuating racist and harmful stereotypes about Black masculinity.
So the rumors are true? Black cock is bigger than white cock?

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
From now on, I want all Baphomets to have a chicken head in honor of this bad boy. Forget about goats, they're not evil enough.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
That is a pretty chicken, iridescent. If I were to raise chickens as pets I'd want one. NOw I'm going to pester my friend who keeps chickens that she should get one.

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
www.wired.com

Absurd Creature of the Week: The Badass Snail That Has a Shell Made of Iron

In what is arguably the most famous scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, King Arthur faces the Black Knight, relieving him of his limbs even though he’s wearing some nice chain mail. But there’s a Black Knight in the depths of the Indian Ocean whose armor doesn’t yield to blows quite so...

Not sure it is more metal than this snail literally made out of metal