• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
Becky, no

Oct 25, 2017
There sure are some ridiculous people in this thread. This shouldn't be a spoiler. It's okay to want to avoid all details, but it's 100% your fault if you see something this small. You're basically getting mad at OP for not making you stay off Era, because this very normal shit will, and should, be posted.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
You can go into a massive blockbuster movie blind, or you can visit the Resetera EtcetEra forum, but you cannot do both.

Quick question, are the Ewok movies available on Disney+ or is it a trash service unworthy of my patronage?

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
You know, if I hadn't seen the original thread title I would've thought nothing of the footage of Davis and just assumed it was old and not indicative of an appearance in TRoS.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
People coming into this thread now are going to be thinking "Who is it? A beloved character!"... Wicket. W. Warwick...

Imagine the disappointed looks on their little faces. Poor fuckers.

I wonder if Lobot will be back. That would be stupid and great.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
There sure are some ridiculous people in this thread. This shouldn't be a spoiler. It's okay to want to avoid all details, but it's 100% your fault if you see something this small. You're basically getting mad at OP for not making you stay off Era, because this very normal shit will, and should, be posted.
This is true but lol never in all my days have I seen a thread as patrolled by mods and protected as this one

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't use this thread to post spoilers please.

We have a spoiler OT.

Even if this is kind of funny in hindsight lol.