• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something that has been long speculated since the first teaser showing the Death Star II ruins has seemingly been confirmed....Ewoks are back. And Warick Davis is back as Wicket in particular.

pls9fcr1jj141.jpg

This brief shot in a new (and wonderful!) featurette video gave it away. See video below:

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Thread derail, threadwhining over multiple posts, and attacking another member
Thanks for the spoiler.

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
User Warned: Thread derail and threadwhining
It's in an officially released video from Lucasfilm as part of promotion for the film. It isn't a spoiler.

It is. Up until this thread I had zero clue of Ewoks being in the movie and I wasn't planning on watching that video until after I watch the movie first. I watch all the trailers/ tv spots, no Ewoks in those.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's a complete waste of Warwick's talent... but ok.

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017
I love that this thread has already been derailed by a philosophical debate on what constitutes a spoiler

Warwick is cool, glad to see him return to the role

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
An officially released video promoting the film that they put on all their official social media accounts is mainstream marketing.
So comment on it on their social media accounts or in the multiple ROTS threads like the spoiler thread. This is a dumb thread that was made only to spoil a small but cool part of the movie.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
OP could have been less of an asshole and titled the thread "Making of Featurette discloses X returning".

bdwnfn99

Oct 25, 2017
WTF thanks for the spoiler in the thread title

Oct 26, 2017
Oh....I guess Ewoks are back. So much for avoiding info on the movie since the first trailer.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
would have been an awesome surprise

but I guess since Disney marketing people are being assholes, resetera has to be assholes as well

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
I don't *watch* the official videos till after I've seen the movie. Now why might that be?

Wicket sure didn't need to be name-checked in the gd thread title.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. Is Palpy just gonna be feasting on Ewoks like weak ghost Voldemort ate unicorns in HP?

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
User Warned: Thread derail, threadwhining, and backseat moderation
Well, this would've been a nice surprise, but no.

Spoilers in the thread title should be bannable.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess this was the last corpse they had left to reanimate before killing it off.

I give it 40 minutes before it's dead.

These sequels are literally 'member this?

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Palpatine is back!

"Cool! Awesome!"

Wicket the Ework is back!

"FUCKING SPOILER THAT SHIT!"

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I'm actually glad to know about this. I don't think my skull could withstand the eye roll I would've done discovering stupid ass Ewoks are back during the movie.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. Spoiler cultural has gone too far. Get off the internet folks. Don't expect the world to tip toe around your definition of what is or isn't a spoiler. Sheesh.