• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news...could-come-to-nintendo-switch-and-ps4-1838434

As far as the physical release, I'm not sure about that. I'd love to release a game that comes in a little box. We've been talking to some distributors about doing some special editions, but that's just something we've been thinking about, none of that's been finalised. Ideally it comes out in a way that isn't just digital, I like putting together little custom boxes and stuff like that! Like things that players can hold onto, and help them be fans," he said before hinting of the possibility of Below coming to the PS4 and Nintendo Switch.

"When it comes to other platforms, right now we're just announcing Xbox and Steam. Beyond that, I can't say, right now."

MOD EDIT

Hi, Nathan from Capy here.

We stated (on our own website) that it's a timed exclusive after the game was announced way back.HEREis the post.

So yah, this is only news cause we've been in dev for a long-ass time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you pour that much work into a game, yeah you want to hit as many platforms as possible.

It is honestly for the best if as many games can be on as many platforms as possible

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was more or less assumed the moment it became an ID@Xbox game and not a Microsoft published title?

Last edited:

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
I assume if the game sells well enough on XBO/Steam, they will support other platforms. That's what it sounds like anyway.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
source.gif

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, I'd be down, but I'd also rather that they first get it out on systems they DID originally promise it for.

Cromulent Word

Co-founder @ Capy
Verified
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Hi, Nathan from Capy here.

We stated (on our own website) that it's a timed exclusive after the game was announced way back.HEREis the post.

So yah, this is only news cause we've been in dev for a long-ass time ;)