• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I remember him having a huge ego around all of that stuff despite the 2D remake of the original being the far superior game, so it's sad that women were harassed and abused as a result of it. Hopefully they can find some relief or peace as a result of him being outed.

It's a shame that people like Matt Conn largely got a free pass to keep working in games and got enabled by people like Swery and Q Games.

Fucksake

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
User banned (permanent): troll account
This girl used to date him.Why NOW? I see this as her revenge. She can't even provide any details of the story exactly what happened her with him and no evidence. Why people believe this shit? And whoever believe this shit, have you ever met him in person?
She's just a drama queen who just want to get people's attention.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This girl used to date him. I see this as her revenge. She can't even provide any details of the story exactly what happened her with him and no evidence. Why people believe this shit? And whoever believe this shit, have you ever met him in person?
Weird way to bump a +month old thread

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This girl used to date him. I see this as her revenge. She can't even provide any details of the story exactly what happened her with him and no evidence. Why people believe this shit? And whoever believe this shit, have you ever met him in person?
Have you met her? What gives you the right to throw her under the goddess damn bus to try and prop him up?

Revenge? A woman doesn't need to seek revenge just because a relationship ends for fuck sake.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
This girl used to date him.Why NOW? I see this as her revenge. She can't even provide any details of the story exactly what happened her with him and no evidence. Why people believe this shit? And whoever believe this shit, have you ever met him in person?
For fucks sake, is this Ben?

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they figure out what your main account is and ban that one too, but enjoy your time here for the next couple of minutes as victim blamers don't tend to be tolerated long on this forum, for good reason.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
User name checks out.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

Hi Ben

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
great troll account, get ready to kiss it GOOD BYE!

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You registered to this place just to dismissively respond to a 2 month old thread about a skeevy VA? Nice to have hobbies I guess.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
great troll account, get ready to kiss it GOOD BYE!
and banned

Zack_Conflict_Resolved_Crisis_Core_Final_Fantasy_VII.png

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
On one hand I'm happy this got bumped because I missed it originally and can stay away from any crowdfunding he's involved with going forward but on the other hand what the fuck

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Apologies for bumping this thread, but there's one thing I'd like to know. I like the Ace Attorney series, and I'd love to continue with Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice. But does anyone know if this piece of garbage still gets royalties if I were to buy these games? Has he been fired or whatnot.

The obvious answer would be to buy them used but I can't find the games in used bins in local stores anywhere.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
he's been gone from Capcom for about a decade now, so I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with Dual Destinies or Spirit of Justice

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Apologies for bumping this thread, but there's one thing I'd like to know. I like the Ace Attorney series, and I'd love to continue with Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice. But does anyone know if this piece of garbage still gets royalties if I were to buy these games? Has he been fired or whatnot.

The obvious answer would be to buy them used but I can't find the games in used bins in local stores anywhere.
He was completely replaced as the voice of PW in DD and PW6 so for those I can't imagine.

Apollo I have no idea about.

Costa

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's also doubtful that he receives any royalties (which is very rare in the first place in this industry). His job was localization wasn't it? He probably provided the voice as part of his job.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark

The allegations are some I believe. Ben Judd has a strange presence in games, taking up these managerial roles from brand to brand, between all sorts of companies lately, showing up as the vaguely noted "Digital Development Management". Japan has such a work culture, I've in fact been told by a friend who lived in japan for a year that it's apparently "expected" if you're a woman to face harrassment on some level by your superiors, and I could imagine a guy like Ben, "ball-pulling" Judd imaging himself as "protected" by the work-cutlural norms of japan.

Or maybe I should've called him Ben "That is a different 'Ace'" Judd. Very sleazy in this video, honestly.

And I dunno why but it always weirded me out he's sitting in that bathrobe in that video.

Last edited:

data

Oct 25, 2017
With the new evidence from the other thread, it seems like a good time to bring this up again