• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, the one that's the former English VA of Phoenix Wright and Iga's translator.

OP
OP
Sibylus

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
All these people getting outed. Woof. I don't know who most of them are because I don't really follow or care about indie games but what I think doesn't really matter compared to how the victims feel. I hope they're able to get some peace, and hopefully justice, out of all this.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Keep it going. Out all of the shitty people in this industry. Kudos to everyone who speaks out.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Thank god Capcom already replaced him with Sam Riegel as Phoenix Wright from UMvC3 onwards.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
"pulling out his balls in public spaces"

Yo, what the fuck. Now it's even harder to enjoy the Phoenix Wright HD trilogy in English after hearing this.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
God damn , how many people are gonna get roasted by the end of this week.

I think we need a new slogan for devs. The next time your thinking about sexually harassing someone,
tumblr_mc42de4nTa1r7ge2r.gif

A reputation built up over a lifetime, ruined, cause you couldn't keep your balls to yourself............and couldn't resist saying the n word........or being a douchbag.

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
It's open season now. We need an OT at this point.

Agreed. Individual threads for the different stories should absolutely remain and continue to be posted, so that each can be discussed on their own. An OT collecting and linking to all these different threads sounds like a good idea, however, allowing for a more general discussion of these developements.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
What the fuck man, another one today? I guess some people finally got tired of bullshit excuses and are reacting. Hopefully there won't be many more left to out!

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
All these people getting outed. Woof. I don't know who most of them are because I don't really follow or care about indie games but what I think doesn't really matter compared to how the victims feel. I hope they're able to get some peace, and hopefully justice, out of all this.

i bet you a bunch of predators are in the AAA space. The problem is that such people usually have a lot more money and a huge company with a legal firm behind them.

May 18, 2018
I was going to retweet but this person blocked me lol. I'm on all the blocklist. Probably for shitting on this Ben dude at one point. Anyway, fuck Ben and get his actual harassing ass outta here. He racist too? Shiiiiiiit

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Did something cause the dam to break this week? Feels like so many people are getting revealed to be really scummy and predatory.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Goddamn it never stops. This is just one anon twitter for now, but they do say multiple people would corroborate and that it's an open secret, so it's not looking good.
Can I ask a mod to edit that in? Head is reeling with all the news and I failed to.
Done

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
i bet you a bunch of predators are in the AAA space. The problem is that such people usually have a lot more money and a huge company with a legal firm behind them.

Oh, absolutely. I'm just really hoping that Tim Schafer doesn't turn out to be a creep. Finding out Ken Levine was an asshole was a huge fucking blow to me when it happened.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Did something cause the dam to break this week? Feels like so many people are getting revealed to be really scummy and predatory.
One person speaks up, and others, who were afraid of speaking up for so long, feel emboldened by their courage. It's #metoo in a nutshell.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I knew he had a reputation for drinking and being kinda sleazy but I never knew he was this fucked up.

Disappointing. Top Secret was one of my favorite podcasts ever.

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sadly, it's true. With that said, Capcom already replaced him from UMvC3 onwards (Sam Riegel started in UMvC3, then did the mainline games from 5 onwards).

Eric Vale is also voicing him in the anime stuff as well, so there's that as well. Definitely an odd casting choice, but I don't mind it in the end. He does a good job. Though I know Kyle Hebert (which he still does stuff for FUNimation, which makes this stranger) was openly frustrated FUNimation didn't contact him to reprise his role as Miles. But that's for another topic...

Anyways, man... A lot of terrible things coming out about a lot of respectful industry people. Like, is it so damn hard to be a good person? Like hell...

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Literally just read about this in a thread about another industry scumbag. The lights are on, none of you monsters can hide anymore.

Manggei

Oct 28, 2017
Good. Expose every one of these abusive predatory assholes, on every channel that reaches people. They should be shunned by every person as soon as they leave their homes and treated like the pieces of shit that they are. It sickens me to know how often this happens and how often they get away with it unpunished because many victims are psychically deranged afterwards and too intimidated.

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've met him and his family before in and out of Japan multiple times and he seemed like a standup guy to me, but then again, I never actually worked with him... surprising accusations from my viewpoint.

Last edited: