• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why hasn't anyone just slapped him silly for this stuff. Clearly just making a career from being purposely antagonistic.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a meaningless distinction to me. Quotes should be exact words and exact words alone. And I'm not trying to "absolve" myself of anything. I'm still posting because people are still addressing me.

It's a meaningless distinction because you can't speak to the intent of the post itself. You don't refute anything, you're absolutely ridiculous. And the dude who is coming in to say music MUST have a tune is in no place to be telling anybody what anything should or should not be.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
You don't need to like all kinds of music on a personal level, that should be clear, but why does he need to go so far in order to lie about it? Rap is music. That's a fact.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Official Staff Communication
While dismantling people like Shapiro and their provocateur grifts and gimmicks is important, we also want to be wary of unfounded arguments that are just made to intentionally be inflammatory and divide people. Let's not give this any more oxygen, as it deserves none.

Status
Not open for further replies.