• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Because I can't just readily identify what is or isn't music unless someone gives me a theory that tells me what to think...

We all know he's fundamentally reasoning that because he doesn't like it, it isn't music ("I don't like chocolate, therefore it's not food") and just reaching for any "evidence" to support his belief. What great facts and logic.

Last edited:

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this guy is every "rational" nerd in high school/college but he never grew out of that phase and somehow managed to turn it into a grift

Jan 10, 2018
How fucking boring it must be to have a brain that works like that. Everything in life has to be calculated and evaluated like it's a damn math exam.

Just say that you don't rap and leave it at that. There's nothing to gain from trying form a rational argument against something as abstract and subjective as music.

Last edited:

signal

Oct 28, 2017
What's the definition of melody and harmony that rap (all of rap apparently) doesn't fit?

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ben Shapiro is a fucking moronic cunt. Prove me wrong.

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Antisemitism
Yeah because an opinion about music from a boring conservative Jew is really valuable.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they'll stay away from this thread but there's plenty of people on here who agree with him 100%

Vitet

Oct 31, 2017
Valencia, Spain
I'm not a fan of rap music and I don't know who that man is, but music has a few more qualities other than just melody, harmony and rhythm.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm now convinced. He doesn't exist, we are forcing him to exist.
Ben Shapiro is an illuminati conspiracy, but the Illuminati isn't actually the Illuminati but is instead the present right wing government faking it. It's all a ploy. You'll find out why in my paperback novel, sold in airports all across America.

Correct, I can't prove to you that he doesn't exist.

You can't not not prove he doesn't.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
People need to stop posting this guy's name and linking videos from his youtube page.

I don't undertsand this obsession of giving YOUTUBERS so much attention, that is what actually bolsters them

Fuck Ben Shapiro, but I will never link videos to any of his youtube links.

To me, Ben Shapiro doesn't exist because he is no ont real TV, he is not on real Newspapers. To me he is just a basement dwelling youtuber

Orin_linwe

Nov 26, 2017
Malmoe, Sweden.
It was a bit of a "aah, that's that guy. Right." when I connected that the weirdly transphobic, political pedant Ben Shapiro that suddenly showed up everywhere, was also the dude who I had heard now and then a few years ago, whose main shtick was to listen to snippets of rap-music, and "break down" how illogical the lyrics were, and how the grammar wasn't academically correct.

"You is? That doesn't make any sense. It's you are. I mean, this isn't even english here", etc. A lot of endlessly that, to a supposed audience.

It answered, in an instant, the question I didn't know I had, which was "I wonder what ever happened to that embarrassing, obviously racist, grating muppet?"

I guess clowning on trans-people was the ticket out to the big-boy scene.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"not a lot of harmony and not a lot of melody"

how much melody does it need

what is a sufficient amount of melody ben

id love to know

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, Ben Shapiro also says he isn't racist, isn't a bigot, and doesn't support right wing terrorism he helps create.

Ben Shapiro likes to say a lot of things that are not true.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
My conclusion is that ben is an actual nazi because he´s doing and saying nazi shit all the time.
You just got rekt by facts and logic.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like he just says things to get a rise out of people. Good thing he's easy to ignore.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
It was a bit of a "aah, that's that guy. Right." when I connected that the weirdly transphobic, political pedant Ben Shapiro that suddenly showed up everywhere, was also the dude who I had heard now and then a few years ago, whose main shtick was to listen to snippets of rap-music, and "break down" how illogical the lyrics were, and how the grammar wasn't academically correct.

"You is? That doesn't make any sense. It's you are. I mean, this isn't even english here", etc. A lot of endlessly that.

It answered, in an instant, the question I didn't know I had, which was "I wonder what ever happened to that embarrassing, obviously racist, grating muppet?"

I guess clowning on trans-people was the ticket out to the big-boy scene.

If you go back and look at his writings/tweets circa 2012 you can really see what a racist piece of trash he is. He's obviously tried to button it up as he rose to prominence, but it still leaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.