• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I just want Trump to lose.

This, but also alittle change in leadership. If Bernie as President can do half of the stuff he's wanted to do all these years....then...man that would be great...and hopefully that will change other politicians going forward.

Bernie is like the long time fighter close to retirement....somehow worked his way into a tournament one last time. It would be a great way to retire as a long time politician at the top.

And I'm sure he'd choose a good VP. Not forced upon one like o'l Donny.

Edit-

this ain't fleek at all, fam 😪

I don't give a FUCK about how "fleek" that shit was.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
i know that people in the other thread were saying that bernie or busters were a "lie" but i can think of more than a dozen i know personally and i would be so frustrated at that repeat of events if it happens again.

The lie is saying that they impacted the general election. They didn't.

Of course they exist. Just not in numbers large enough to matter.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Of course he did. He ran before so he has a huge network built up. He was never not going to start out with the highest fundraising numbers.

Until the campaign really gets rolling we won't know who is leading the race.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of Russia operatives who have donated money in just a few hours.

17ps-sanders-web1.jpg
огонь поднимается!

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes the running mate ends up more of an afterthought but I think in his case this question becomes more critical (if he ever got that far). I think he would need a really solid pairing to alleviate many of peoples concerns. If he got someone pragmatic that's strong in areas he is weak they could help him take care of his blind spots and cover the bases.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I honestly wish he wasn't running again. I fear another 2016 where he does well, but not well enough to win, waits too long to pull out, and then many of his supporters don't vote or don't vote democrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.