• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was never going to vote for him unless Warren drops out. I care about him maintaining a strong voice in the Senate as he has been pretty good about shifting the conversation and also dont want to have to deal with with having another Senate seat up for grabs

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018

This tweet is stupid because if Bernie somehow makes it to the General of course I'll vote for him BUT his health will be a massively dangerous liability and a weak spot for Trump to attack him on. If Bernie has another health scare sometime after the convention it would be a PR nightmare that makes Hillary's fainting episode look like nothing.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal

"people who were never going to vote for Joe Biden are very interested in his health so they can determine not to vote for him"

People were very interested in the health of Hillary Clinton when she was coughing and almost fainted that one time...

People CONTINUE to be very interested in the health of Donald Trump... should these people be **willing to vote for Trump** otherwise their interest in finding out about his health somehow "doesn't count"?

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
I honestly don't see what the problem is. They're just saying this is proof for how much he cares about what he is doing.

That's exactly what it is saying and anyone claiming otherwise is being completely disingenuous.

It is basically stating that Bernie is willing to put those he fights for above himself, no matter the consequence.

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I find it interesting that the same people who attack various politicians for their flip flops and past positions, as opposed to Bernie's perfect record on everything (exceptgunsandimmigrationbutBernieisdifferentandspecial), are perfectly OK with Nina Turner's past advocavy for charter schools, because as I've learned, as long as you support Bernie, all your past sins are washed away, but if you don't support Bernie, anything you said at anytime is proof you're a neoliberal centrist no better than a Republican sellout.

Also, it's hilarious the same people who had no problems making fun of Joe Biden and basically implying he was falling apart mentally and physically are now clutching their pearls and getting the vapors and gonig, "how dare you imply anything untoward about what could happen when a nearly 80 year old man has a heart attack! Obviously, you hate Bernie and want him to fail."

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
When it come to universal healthcare I truly feel there is only one candidate who will 100% push for it as hard as they can and that is Bernie. He pushed for it in 2016 and on the old site it was considered "pie in the sky". Now it's something multiple candidates are pushing for.

He is the most real when it comes to that and honestly if it happens it will be within the first term if we gain the senate and keep the house.

Not worried about term #2. I'm worried about who is genuine when it comes to this issue. Bernie is the most genuine in my opinion.

Just let the man run and if you want him, vote for him. If you want Warren, vote for her. At the end of the day really either one is better than any other option I feel.

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
That's exactly what it is saying and anyone claiming otherwise is being completely disingenuous.

It is basically stating that Bernie is willing to put those he fights for above himself, no matter the consequence.

A leader with a conviction and an honest motive? Imagine the DAMAGE it could do to the country!!!!4 :P

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find it interesting that the same people who attack various politicians for their flip flops and past positions, as opposed to Bernie's perfect record on everything (exceptgunsandimmigrationbutBernieisdifferentandspecial), are perfectly OK with Nina Turner's past advocavy for charter schools, because as I've learned, as long as you support Bernie, all your past sins are washed away, but if you don't support Bernie, anything you said at anytime is proof you're a neoliberal centrist no better than a Republican sellout.

Also, it's hilarious the same people who had no problems making fun of Joe Biden and basically implying he was falling apart mentally and physically are now clutching their pearls and getting the vapors and gonig, "how dare you imply anything untoward about what could happen when a nearly 80 year old man has a heart attack! Obviously, you hate Bernie and want him to fail."
Everyone is capable of being a hypocrite and Bernie supporters are the prime example of that also applying to democrats. Too many campaign staffers who are just awful that were obviously approved personally by the guy who "will genuinely fight for what's right no matter what."

The genuine take is laughable itself. We just had him on tape lying about his own polling.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Given the thread has not been about Sanders's health for some time the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.