• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
I've been done with Joe for a looooooooong ass time at this point, but I can't not tune into this one. Smart move on Bernie's part, either Joe tries to engage and gets rings ran around him or he just let's Bernie speak for 2 hours to a massive platform. I imagine it should be available later today.

Edit: It's live.

Last edited:

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to see the Joe Rogan who lets alt-righters rattle off unchallenged question the shit out of Bernie as often as possible.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
face-with-rolling-eyes_1f644.png

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sanders will be 79 by election day, why the hell is he still trying?

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rogan has a massive audience. Can't believe yall are getting upset that he's platforming Bernie.

OP
OP
Calderc

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Can you all remind me why we hate Joe again? is it for his stand up?
A novel could be written on why, but the most recent example that made me want to punch my screen is him staying utterly silent on the El Paso shooting yet choosing to retweet an article that said the Dayton shooter is a leftist. Despite calling himself 'left', Joe does nothing anymore but push an anti-left agenda.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck is this drive by posting? Are you gonna ask if we hate David Duke for his voice next?
Because I don't know anything about why some hate him. I don't know anything about his racist past or present.

A novel could be written on why, but the most recent example that made me want to punch my screen is him staying utterly silent on the El Paso shooting yet choosing to retweet an article that said the Dayton shooter is a leftist. Despite calling himself 'left', Joe does nothing anymore but push an anti-left agenda.

Thank you for explaining and not shitting on me for asking. What is up with the nastiness here sometimes.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Is he still a moon landing truther, too?

(Rogan, that is. As if that clarification was necessary.)

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Why does that matter? Age shouldn't come in to whether or not you're fit to govern.

Yeah it should actually. These people are making decisions they won't even see the effects of because they'll be dead soon. Also the old are a conservative, reactionary force against change. Bernie might be an exception but still way too old to be president.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018

Yeah he's even more transparent than Rubin is about where his political allegiances lie

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see the Joe Rogan who lets alt-righters rattle off unchallenged question the shit out of Bernie as often as possible.

I'm not going to pretend he's not been in bed with and swayed by some shit people. But he's challenged alt righters plenty and regularly lets leftists like Abby Martin say stupid shit unchallenged all the time *shrug*

And has been complimentary about bernie in the past. Maybe he will question him a lot but I wouldn't automatically presume that's how it's going to go

Oct 28, 2017
Joe Rogan is a walking musclehead galaxy brain. Its amazing people take him seriously instead of as a weird curio of possible brain damage from MMA and drugs.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Joe is garbage, but he never pushes back against anything. It's basically a free platform for Sanders.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I want him to start saying this kind of shit to Bernie. (yes, it just an excuse to post this meme. DON'T JUDGE ME 🤣)
qQpn7W9.jpg

Nah.

LOL that is so accurate. I can only take Joe Rogan seriously when it comes to MMA and maybe Fear Factor. Other than that he just comes across as a numpty.

John198X

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to watch/listen to Rogan's show, but I guess it's a net positive if it gets some good ideas in the heads of his regular listenership?

Doesn't Rogan usually, largely just let the guest talk while interjecting to say how much the awesome things they're saying is blowing his mind right now or some shit, regardless of whether they're spewing garbage or truth? That's been my experience from the clips I've seen. If so, at least it's a platform for Sanders.

... I'm trying to be positive.

Sanders will be 79 by election day, why the hell is he still trying?
Eh.
He's like 14 months older than Biden, who unambitious people think is our best chance.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Unpopular Opinion: Joe's original stand up (and News Radio) is great. Joe's new or evolving opinions about a lot of things are not so great.
Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.