• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (5 days): trolling across multiple posts
Can we get a title change?

WaPo: Elderly DYING Man BERNARD Sanders REFUSES to Admit That He is CLEARLY DYING! Biden 3030

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, because I don't care about extensive medical history of a candidate. I don't think most people do. This is like being concerned about Hillary fainting. They'll both be fine.
Fainting is the same as a heart attack?

I don't know why are you keeping up this act. It's not hard to see what you're trying to do, playing dumb isn't this incredible strategy you think it is.
Ah yes, my super secret nefarious plot to *checks notes* get a candidate to follow through with a recent promise and avoid being attacked for it in a general. You got me!

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure he will, the man need should probably recover well before releasing anything else. Unless you want this stuff to be brought up in the general election.
When pressed by reporters if more information would be released, he said, "Probably not."

It's going to be brought up in the general if he makes it. Might as well get it out the way now like he actually promised. Instead of Hillary's emails we going to be talking about Bernie's health records.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
No, because I don't care about extensive medical history of a candidate. I don't think most people do. This is like being concerned about Hillary fainting. They'll both be fine.

You not caring is not proof nobody does. Fainting is not equivalent to having a heart attack, and that was news people were talking about.

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You not caring is not proof nobody does. Fainting is not equivalent to having a heart attack, and that was news people were talking about.
Of course it's not, but it didn't stop right wing media from saying shes was gonna die during her presidency lol. This won't stop that either. They talked about her fainting as well.

D.Dragoon

Mar 2, 2018
Literally do not care because Bernie is the closest that aligns with my political views. If he dies prematurely then I will be incredibly sad but at this moment, I just want him to fight how I believe he is going to. Also this reeks of the whole BS we had to go through with his taxes what awesome concern trolling that was.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to make me not support Bernard Sanders in the presidential erection

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Literally do not care because Bernie is the closest that aligns with my political views. If he dies prematurely then I will be incredibly sad but at this moment, I just want him to fight how I believe he is going to. Also this reeks of the whole BS we had to go through with his taxes what awesome concern trolling that was.

If he dies in office the left is going to be immensely demoralised given how revered Bernie is to his followers. They're not going to shrug it ff like nothing.

Any person can die at any time. With how normalized assassination is after this Iran situation, well health isn't the only worry you should have anymore. Nor do I go around assuming someone is going to die soon or be killed.

Not exactly, some people are more vulnerable to dying than others. That's a bizarre comparison. You should when they're an old man with a heart condition whose going to be president.

Oct 28, 2017
If he dies in office the left is going to be immensely demoralised given how revered Bernie is to his followers. They're not going to shrug it ff like nothing.

Or they'll be emboldened and treat him like a martyr and come out even harder in 2024. Look ma, I can do baseless speculation based on a scenario that has less than a 0.00001% chance of happening too!

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hillary fainted because for a brief second, Jesus showed her the future.
i for one will not be satisfied til i see Bernie's 23 and Me results
Republicans will accuse him of being " a secret Negro " if he wins the primary.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
You aren't a leftist, why do you care?

I don't have to be a leftist to care about an old politician dying in office. Question is, why don't you?

Or they'll be emboldened and treat him like a martyr and come out even harder in 2024. Look ma, I can do baseless speculation based on a scenario that has less than a 0.00001% chance of happening too!

It's not baseless speculation to be worried about an old man who had a heart attack, Bernie's not running for city council.

vectorj

Oct 30, 2017
Oh yeah? Yeah he should probably show it.

yall just giving the replies this is begging for

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I don't have to be a leftist to care about an old politician dying in office. Question is, why don't you?
You're again assuming he will die, with this logic nobody can be president. Anyone can die at any time. I'm not worried about him dying, even if he's only in for a week he will do more to help people in this country than any other candidate. I also have faith he will pick a VP that aligns with his values.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like some of the posts are concern trolling.

Bernie dies, VP is President. It's that simple! Homeboy is Obi Wan status, the mission continues with or without him.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
WE FINALLY GOT HIM! Knew he wasn't perfect!

But seriously speaking, I'm sure he'll open up as the field dies down.

He probably would rather Trump to call him out, so both would have to show their health records.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
But it IS baseless speculation to assume what Bernie's base would do if the worst were to happen.

You don't need to be a psychic to figure out a candidate's base freaking out when they die in office. That'll happen to any politician.

this is heavy speculative yo. Last time a left leaning president died the next election was a crushing victory for the left.

If you ignore Bernie's health. Which was when?

You're again assuming he will die, with this logic nobody can be president. Anyone can die at any time. I'm not worried about him dying, even if he's only in for a week he will do more to help people in this country than any other candidate. I also have faith he will pick a VP that aligns with his values.

My logic is why I'm concerned about all the older candidates being president. This ignores the context for Bernie's health, as though he's got the same health history as Buttibutt. No, he won't. What if he has a VP you don't like?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I feel like some of the posts are concern trolling.

Bernie dies, VP is President. It's that simple! Homeboy is Obi Wan status, the mission continues with or without him.

I honestly really can't imagine a scenario where if Bernie finally gets into the White House after years of Trump, two brutal elections, constant hope, and then he passes away in office... he doesn't become a martyr that galvanizes the left of this country.

I sure as shit hope it doesn't come to that though. Bernie's health and safety is the most important thing. As long as his doctors give him the okay, I am satisfied.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
OP is overestimating how much people care about this, full stop. Highly questionable.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah but you said leftists would be demoralized, you didn't say you cared if he died. why even pretend to care if leftists would be demoralized when you would clearly love that

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Bernie still needs to release his tax returns, what is he hiding? /s

It's always the same people concern trolling when it comes to Bernie. We get it, he's a threat to your candidate and you don't like Bernie because he dared to run against Hillary.

Bernie is going to win the nomination so better start getting behind him now. 🙋🏼‍♀️

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
yeah but you said leftists would be demoralized, you didn't say you cared if he died. why even pretend to care if leftists would be demoralized when you would clearly love that

You think it's impossible leftists won't be demoralised by Bernie's dying? I do care about him dying. I'm not pretending to care and I wouldn't be happy about it, either. It'd bizarre why you'd assume just because people aren't in your group that you think we have no empathy.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
As I've said before, I don't have a great feeling about any candidate that far along in years. 70+ is just an iffy proposition, though I would obviously support any Democrat over Trump.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think it's impossible leftists won't be demoralised by Bernie's dying? I do care about him dying. I'm not pretending to care and I wouldn't be happy about it, either.
no, i think it's impossible you would give a shit about them being demoralized so why even bring it up

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My logic is why I'm concerned about all the older candidates being president. This ignores the context for Bernie's health, as though he's got the same health history as Buttibutt. No, he won't. What if he has a VP you don't like?
Ah, so it's purely about age then? Well, I hope you voice your concern about the health of Biden and Warren as well. I'm not going to be speculative about his VP pick, I'll cross that bridge if it happens. I just have my doubts.

D.Dragoon

Mar 2, 2018
If he dies in office the left is going to be immensely demoralised given how revered Bernie is to his followers. They're not going to shrug it ff like nothing
Still voting for him in the primary and hopefully the general if he gets the nom. It is not my fault that I find the other candidates subpar in comparison. Maybe the Dems should field better candidates.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
no, i think it's impossible you would give a shit about them being demoralized so why even bring it up

Because it's important, both from a human perspective and a political one. I bought it up because its a valid concern so if it does happen it won't hit people like a tonne of bricks.

Still voting for him in the primary and hopefully the general if he gets the nom. It is not my fault that I find the other candidates subpar in comparison. Maybe the Dems should field better candidates.

Candidates come to the Dems, not the other way around. How do you think Bernie got in?

Last edited:

Biggavell

Banned
Dec 26, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.