• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't straight up calling him an idiot.

I'd rather vote for Warren, but Bernie is alright.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping Beto opened the floodgates for the Democratic party to stop worshiping decorum. It would justify his presence in the candidacy pool.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I honestly don't know if Bernie could win an election, but this right here is why part of me would, if nothing else, desperately love to see him in a debate against the fascist oompa-loompa..

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
At this point, anyone who doesn't believe it is an idiot. Sadly, I know people who still call it a hoax and it just stuns me.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is a trend. This president doesn't deserve respect or reverence. He's the mass shooter's president.

NotoriousPUG

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He already said something along the lines that Trump is either an idiot or a liar regarding climate change when Bernie was on JRE.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this news?

Donald Trump is an idiot, fire is hot.

Because this man is running for president. And the left has traditionally failed to call Trump's idiocy out without resorting to flowery prose or beating around the bush. Hopefully people take notes from this.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
bare minimum. You also need to call out how much of a threat to Americans and the planet he is in regards to this too.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
f7FdEdG_d.jpg

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Worse than that, he just doesn't fucking care. His bloated carcass will be in the ground before the real shit hits the fan.

Trust

Jun 10, 2018
Ugh some of those replies/comments.

It was a mistake to allow baby boomers access to the internet let alone Twitter.