• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
I genuinely thought it was the white house press secretary talking here.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
Kiss 2020 goodbye Bernie, not that you had it anyway.

Edit: Thought this was SHS at first.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Bernie is gonna Bernie.

You should specify that it was Bernie Sanders, kinda though it would be Sarah Sanders.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
For some reason Tweets aren't loading in my browser, and aren't linking either.

That aside...it kinda is, though. If it has anything to do with the candidate's race, then it's racist.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What do you expect out of a guy that made no efforts to court the black vote and dismisses "identity politics". Where there is smoke there is fire and I am continuously suprised some people want this fool to run again in 2020.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If they weren't sure on the candidates qualifications that's one thing... but if they are literally asking BECAUSE they are non-white... yeah that is straight up RACIAL-ISMS

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I think it was Martin Luther King Jr who said "judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character. But if the color of his skin makes you uncomfortable, that's still ok."

Truly a visionary.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
For people wondering why Bernie Sanders lost the primary, it wasn't because CNN gave the questions to Hillary's team or that the DNC favoured her. He failed hard to convince minorities and women to vote for him over his opponent. It appears he won't be making much headway in that regard anytime soon either.

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
I think what he's hit upon is that even non overtly racist people can be a little bit racist in their thought processes and decision making. Seems like he's trying to say that's ok though instead of challenging it... Why do I feel like this is strategic? I'm betting there are a lot of "uncomfortable" people who like Trump's "campaigning". Does Bernie think they can be turned?

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Bernie appealing to the trump Democrats for 2020.

Edit: also Gillum is losing by 40 thousand votes right now, only slightly more than the white Democrat Bill Nelson. Abrams barely lost Georgia (might still go to a run off) in a republican state like Georgia.

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Lol he will help me way more buuuut he's black I shouldn't vote for him
Yea my guy you fucking racist literally the definition of racism