HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/berserkartvault/status/1641894213511000064?s=20

The BluRay for the TV adaptation of the movie trilogy just came out and there is a video interview with Miura shot in 2020 right before he passed away. It was originally intended to be shown at his exhibition. Great to see him one last time and seemingly having a really good time.

This would have been notable even if he hadn't passed as he was a bit of a recluse as there were only a handful of pictures of Miura and never an extensive video with him. There are only snippets of it online but fans are working to get the entire interview released with translations. I'll update the thread when the full thing is released.

Oct 27, 2017
RIP Miura

I am so sad man. I wish he lived to see his life work completed at least. He looked really well in that video so its hard to think about how he died right after this.

master15

Nov 28, 2017
Even though I haven't engaged with Berserk outside old anime series and would every few years read speculation on latest chapters and were story is going, his passing before completing his life work still burns me. Curious if there's anything interesting nuggets revealed.