• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you want open spoilers for new chapters in this thread?

• No. Always use spoiler tags for significant revelations.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Open spoilers only after a new volume has released.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Open spoilers only after a new chapter is officially available.

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is officially available.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Open spoilers whenever a new chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 82

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PSA: I don't know about other countries, but I just noticed that, in France at least, the original 97 anime series - a.k.a. "the overall best Berserk adaptation so far" - is now available on Netflix.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia

You're finally back!
vRxU4wZ.jpg

Where have you been?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I embrace the hell of waiting.
My gf told me to just forget it, wait 20 years and be happy that I could read 5 chapters back to back lol

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Man the last chapter with Casca was in March. March! Those griffith chapters might as well have been fillers smh

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not caught up with the manga (still in Conviction arc), but it should be back on March 22 (going by the trend of the hiatus chart).

Go go, Miura.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So like, imma ask a honest question. How likely do you guys think that Guts and Casca will become a couple again?
I feel like their on two different paths, and I just don't see Guts putting down the sword. The berserker armor isn't even armor anymore, it's his new body, and he's gonna lose himself into it, and I'm gonna
Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oct 27, 2017
A small flicker of hope always gets enlightened when I see this thread bumped to the top. I come in here knowing full well, that I'll be disheartened yet again :(

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
So like, imma ask a honest question. How likely do you guys think that Guts and Casca will become a couple again?
I feel like their on two different paths, and I just don't see Guts putting down the sword. The berserker armor isn't even armor anymore, it's his new body, and he's gonna lose himself into it, and I'm gonna

Speaking of the Berserker armor, with Casca being/becoming herself again I don't think that Guts will use the armor anymore since that was only for temporary usage while protecting Casca iirc.
As for them becoming a couple again, I think for now they'll keep a bit of distance I think.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

After the trauma of her experience hits her once she finally sees Guts, she is gonna become the new Black Swordsman to then go on rampaging around Midland seeking revenge on Griffith..

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Guts won't just give up on chasing after Griffith, even if Casca is healed. That's been the whole heart of the story, Guts having to choose between chasing after Griffith or protecting Casca. I think Guts will abandon Casca to go after Griffith again or she will use the Behelit he's carrying, and then I have no clue where they go from there.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A small flicker of hope always gets enlightened when I see this thread bumped to the top. I come in here knowing full well, that I'll be disheartened yet again :(
Lol sorry
sorry again ;p
After the trauma of her experience hits her once she finally sees Guts, she is gonna become the new Black Swordsman to then go on rampaging around Midland seeking revenge on Griffith..
Speaking of the Berserker armor, with Casca being/becoming herself again I don't think that Guts will use the armor anymore since that was only for temporary usage while protecting Casca iirc.
As for them becoming a couple again, I think for now they'll keep a bit of distance I think.
Guts won't just give up on chasing after Griffith, even if Casca is healed. That's been the whole heart of the story, Guts having to choose between chasing after Griffith or protecting Casca. I think Guts will abandon Casca to go after Griffith again or she will use the Behelit he's carrying, and then I have no clue where they go from there.
All these different possibilities, there has to be some endgame planned right?

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly just want to see Casca chill out and be friends with Farnese at this point. They've been through a ton together and Casca hasn't even said thanks yet. Casca could teach Farnese how to fight.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Well since we're adding to the thread bump disappointment pile, I gotta say the Berserk deluxe edition looks downright amazing.
Can't wait to add that to my collection~

Deleted member 176

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if I'm not mistaken, we've gone from announcement to release of the first volume of the Deluxe Edition with no new chapter (there's still time I guess, but like a few days so)

Assuming they stick with the 3-in-1 rule, I predict that they will blow through all 13 deluxe editions for vol 1-39 before Miura writes enough material for vol 41 and 42.

Deleted member 82

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if I'm not mistaken, we've gone from announcement to release of the first volume of the Deluxe Edition with no new chapter (there's still time I guess, but like a few days so)

Assuming they stick with the 3-in-1 rule, I predict that they will blow through all 13 deluxe editions for vol 1-39 before Miura writes enough material for vol 41 and 42.

Given how short vol. 39 and especially 40 are, I wouldn't be surprised if vol.13 was a 4-in-1.
This makes me worried about the length of vol. 41. I mean, 40 was only 6 chapters long! Ugh.

Oct 28, 2017
California
Being a relatively new Berserk fan, I now know what it feels like to have to wait :(
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a lot of "oh my sweet summer child" responses lol

What's been the longest Berserk has been on hiatus?