Berserk |OT| - A new ERA for the Band of the Hawk

Grudy

Oct 29, 2017
His anxiety is probably through the roof. Either guts and griffith meet again or casca has a breakdown in the next 2 chapters. He can no longer cut away to buy time.
In his last interview he said the reunion is already done, I'm not really sure what he's waiting for to publish it.

Let's see what Silat and Rickert are up to
Looking for a mage to give them a tour guide of the world tree and they somehow end up on the island? Honestly could happen.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see what Silat and Rickert are up to
Fuck
In his last interview he said the reunion is already done, I'm not really sure what he's waiting for to publish it.

Looking for a mage to give them a tour guide of the world tree and they somehow end up on the island? Honestly could happen.
Maybe it's a 2 parter and he wants both parts done?

So what's the going theory for griffiths actual plan? Gain people's trust in falconia so he can sacrifice them for godhood? Just chill and rule the kingdom making guts choice for revenge even harder?

Also interesting how guts attracted the gravity sprites with pure hatred. Gotta wonder if he was also subconsciously modifying his body to be more durable and stronger (since thats a thing you can do in the interstice)

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao this dude really just popped up, released one chapter, then bounced huh? At least with Togashi I can expect 10.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
No chapter this month. From Heiji on skullknight:

"No chapter on july 26 in the Young Animal #15.
However, there is a page where it is indicated that MIURA is looking for one or more assistants."

Filipus

Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Any timeline for volume 40? I won't put myself through chapter readings again when the wait between them is so long.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
355 was actually how I even learned of Berserk's existence, given all the discussion and commotion around the chapter.

And finally being able to read it, what a chapter it is.

Spired

Oct 28, 2017
One day late but the 11th July was Miura's Birthday! He has turned 53 years old.

And no new chapter this month but the latest YA comment from Miura mentioned him looking for some more assistants. I'm betting September is probably gonna be the next release for one with 4 chapters in a row until January/February.