• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you want open spoilers for new chapters in this thread?

• No. Always use spoiler tags for significant revelations.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Open spoilers only after a new volume has released.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Open spoilers only after a new chapter is officially available.

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is officially available.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Open spoilers whenever a new chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
zkSvF02.jpg

Wouldn't get too hopeful there, tho.

But at least we got a new (English) volume today.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
i dont even know whats going on with this manga anymore. all i remember is bits of doggo guts biting shadows or whatever while that shorty magician and her crazy cult religious pupil were playing house with casca, who turned into a doll or some shit, while going on a walk.

i want my biweekly releases again

Oct 25, 2017
i dont even know whats going on with this manga anymore. all i remember is bits of doggo guts biting shadows or whatever while that shorty magician and her crazy cult religious pupil were playing house with casca, who turned into a doll or some shit, while going on a walk.

Farnese isn't even crazy anymore.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS

How many decades has it been since this was a thing?

In Berserk Time August 23rd is basically tomorrow, can't wait.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Rereading every time it goes on a hiatus is a bop and a half
If one doesn't have the time to read such a small amount of chapters over months (and months), that's on them. But I imagine the confusion will return ad nauseam, and only continue to build.
ayo what

i thought yall said the chapter is this month not in 11 months
No words needed, really.
How many decades has it been since this was a thing?
2012 was the last time he put out two chapters in a month. Looks like 2004 was the last time he did it at least three months in a row.

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Guts is about to have his first talk with Casca in a long, long time but Void manifests himself and somehow bends reality to include a massive ocean that separates Casca from him, prompting Guts to travel by ship to get to her again.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, so it is coming soon huh?

Can't wait. Hopefully it is not Griffith and his bitches of the hawk again.

Please let Guts and Casca meet. Please!

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I'm already bummed out that it's only gonna be a regular length chapter.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Guess that explains the call for more assistants last month. Also, the title should be "Duranki".

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly I'm happy he's doing something else.

What does Dhuranki mean though?

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Honestly I'm happy he's doing something else.

What does Dhuranki mean though?
Apparently:

"Duranki (Dur.An.Ki) was the Sumerian term for the people who were created by their Gods. Dur translates to Bond, An translates to Heaven or skies, Ki translates to Earth. According to creation myths of the Sumerian people, their Gods used genetic material from life existing on Earth and mixed it with divine genetic material from themselves to create Humans here on Earth."
Cool, something else to go on eventual hiatus.
Though this is releasing in the new Young Animal Zero (also starting September 9th), and it'll only be releasing every other month.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
359 spoilers are out and about.

"Casca has new elf armour and a sword. A short time has passed since she freaked out. She gets to know everyone a bit better and practices fighting. She tries to talk to Guts again and casually mentions Judeau, which triggers her PTSD and she freaks out again. Skull Knight watches from the distance. To be continued."

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Oh fuck, I don't wanna read or see anything until the first translation is up. I'm out

Dascu

Oct 28, 2017

"Casca has new elf armour and a sword. A short time has passed since she freaked out. She gets to know everyone a bit better and practices fighting. She tries to talk to Guts again and casually mentions Judeau, which triggers her PTSD and she freaks out again. Skull Knight watches from the distance. To be continued."
Oh lord.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Goddamnit.

just put her in the Berserker armor for FFS!
actually don't do that she's just going to get even more fucked up