Berserk |OT| - A new ERA for the Band of the Hawk

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Why does zood look different from the other apostles? And why does he act differently to.
Apostles don't really have a set look considering we've seen everything from giant behelits to crystal dragons and of course all manner of body horror nightmares. As to his actions its mostly because he's a warrior incarnate and that tends to shape how he views the world and interacts with it where most Apostles are just depraved uncaring monsters.

Heromanz

Oct 25, 2017
Apostles don't really have a set look considering we've seen everything from giant behelits to crystal dragons and of course all manner of body horror nightmares. As to his actions its mostly because he's a warrior incarnate and that tends to shape how he views the world and interacts with it where most Apostles are just depraved uncaring monsters.
Every apostle we've seen so far has a human face or something in there body right. Zood doesn't. He's awakened form is a pure monster. Also his ideals are different from other apostles. before The rebirth of Griffith he just went to battlefield to battlefield fighting people and wasn't really the monster that other apostles were. He's definitely different from the other apostles we seen.

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
Don't forget Giant Sky Jellyfish and Leggy Snail

Aizō

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ほぼ真ん中の方
I rarely browse twitter, but I just checked and saw Comics Natalie sharing something about Berserk. I was a bit disappointed when I read more.

Last edited: