• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you want open spoilers for new chapters in this thread?

• No. Always use spoiler tags for significant revelations.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Open spoilers only after a new volume has released.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Open spoilers only after a new chapter is officially available.

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is officially available.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Open spoilers whenever a new chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
His anxiety is probably through the roof. Either guts and griffith meet again or casca has a breakdown in the next 2 chapters. He can no longer cut away to buy time.
In his last interview he said the reunion is already done, I'm not really sure what he's waiting for to publish it.

Let's see what Silat and Rickert are up to
Looking for a mage to give them a tour guide of the world tree and they somehow end up on the island? Honestly could happen.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see what Silat and Rickert are up to
Fuck
In his last interview he said the reunion is already done, I'm not really sure what he's waiting for to publish it.

Looking for a mage to give them a tour guide of the world tree and they somehow end up on the island? Honestly could happen.
Maybe it's a 2 parter and he wants both parts done?

So what's the going theory for griffiths actual plan? Gain people's trust in falconia so he can sacrifice them for godhood? Just chill and rule the kingdom making guts choice for revenge even harder?

Also interesting how guts attracted the gravity sprites with pure hatred. Gotta wonder if he was also subconsciously modifying his body to be more durable and stronger (since thats a thing you can do in the interstice)

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, I see lol.

46hbMTu.png

--

And yup. Confirmed that there's no chapter this month.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao this dude really just popped up, released one chapter, then bounced huh? At least with Togashi I can expect 10.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
No chapter this month. From Heiji on skullknight:

"No chapter on july 26 in the Young Animal #15.
However, there is a page where it is indicated that MIURA is looking for one or more assistants."

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Any timeline for volume 40? I won't put myself through chapter readings again when the wait between them is so long.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
No chapter this month. From Heiji on skullknight:

"No chapter on july 26 in the Young Animal #15.
However, there is a page where it is indicated that MIURA is looking for one or more assistants."

At least he is looking for an assistant in order to push more chapters out amirite???

;___;

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what you people are talking about. HxH ended with the anime.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
355 was actually how I even learned of Berserk's existence, given all the discussion and commotion around the chapter.

And finally being able to read it, what a chapter it is.

BossGuts

Oct 28, 2017
One day late but the 11th July was Miura's Birthday! He has turned 53 years old.

And no new chapter this month but the latest YA comment from Miura mentioned him looking for some more assistants. I'm betting September is probably gonna be the next release for one with 4 chapters in a row until January/February.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
One of y'all gonna have to go and be his assistant, I want this chapter already

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Well, officially caught up. On to the great hiatus arc!

Glad Vol. 40 is coming out in English in a couple months.

Favorite arcs:

- Millenium Falcon
- Golden Age
- Conviction
- Fantasia
- Black Swordsman (based purely on length)

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
**sigh** If I had to guess when the next chapter is coming I'd go with September. It'll be the 30th anniversary for Berserk, and what's a better way to celebrate it other than with such a potentially monumental chapter?

For the 20th anniversary we all got chapter 307, which was also a monumental chapter with the birth of Falconia. And we got a handful of other goodies too! So fingers crossed for September!

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
**sigh** If I had to guess when the next chapter is coming I'd go with September. It'll be the 30th anniversary for Berserk, and what's a better way to celebrate it other than with such a potentially monumental chapter?

For the 20th anniversary we all got chapter 307, which was also a monumental chapter with the birth of Falconia. And we got a handful of other goodies too! So fingers crossed for September!
Oh my god. 51 chapters in ten years :(

Does anyone know how he survives without doing new chapters? Does he really make that much off of royalties and things?

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017

It sounds plausible but I feel too numb on the inside about any potential release to get my hopes up. All the more power to him though if it makes his work/life balance bearable as opposed to all the horror stories I hear from other manga artists.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
It sounds plausible but I feel too numb on the inside about any potential release to get my hopes up. All the more power to him though if it makes his work/life balance bearable as opposed to all the horror stories I hear from other manga artists.

I wouldn't be that surprised if Miura already has a batch of chapters ready to go and he's simply waiting until September to start releasing them. We'll see...

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Don't think about it ignore this thread. Go along with your lives and in 5 years time be surprised that some chapters were released :)

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Why would he do that? What did ever happen in the past 10 years to even make you think of something like that?
I guess the idea is that the next chapter could be a big one, so he's delaying it until roughly September for it to coincide with the 30th anniversary (instead of publishing it in the intervening months).

But as usual, who knows really.

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
He did say in the last interview that the reunion scenes are done, that should be about a chapter or 2, no?