• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you want open spoilers for new chapters in this thread?

• No. Always use spoiler tags for significant revelations.

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Open spoilers only after a new volume has released.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Open spoilers only after a new chapter is officially available.

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is officially available.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Open spoilers whenever a new chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Open spoilers one week after the chapter is available in any capacity.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Why does zood look different from the other apostles? And why does he act differently to.

Apostles don't really have a set look considering we've seen everything from giant behelits to crystal dragons and of course all manner of body horror nightmares. As to his actions its mostly because he's a warrior incarnate and that tends to shape how he views the world and interacts with it where most Apostles are just depraved uncaring monsters.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apostles don't really have a set look considering we've seen everything from giant behelits to crystal dragons and of course all manner of body horror nightmares. As to his actions its mostly because he's a warrior incarnate and that tends to shape how he views the world and interacts with it where most Apostles are just depraved uncaring monsters.
Every apostle we've seen so far has a human face or something in there body right. Zood doesn't. He's awakened form is a pure monster. Also his ideals are different from other apostles. before The rebirth of Griffith he just went to battlefield to battlefield fighting people and wasn't really the monster that other apostles were. He's definitely different from the other apostles we seen.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I keep forgetting her and slug count were there.

I read for first time the Golden Arc this late spring and only yesterday I pick off where I left. It surprise me I have fresh a lot of stuff, like how vital was Puck in the recovery of Guts and Casca post-Eclipse. Berserk is so damn good thanks to this kind of small details.

Last edited:

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
Don't forget Giant Sky Jellyfish and Leggy Snail

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I rarely browse twitter, but I just checked and saw Comics Natalie sharing something about Berserk. I was a bit disappointed when I read more.

Last edited:

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Guess I'm just happy Casca got her memories back albeit she can't see Guts without having to trigger some nasty PTSD

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hey.. at least the deluxe editions keep some of the pain away

Edit: damn, I hate bumping berserk threads. Don't wanna give people any hope haha

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
One would hope 5-6 so he can get the next volume out.

Also, we'll know in the next few days if there's a chapter this month.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US