• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
He's so close..

XugEsCN.gif

OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
THE ECLIPSE.....WTF IS HAPPENING ohhhh my gawdddd

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OP we're here for you, just remember to let the anger,hurt and frustration out.

Kvik

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Downunder.
Man, The Eclipse chapters definitely captures that feeling of hopelessness. As powerful as Guts is, his resolve seems insignificant compared to what transpired in that entire ordeal.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Just saw this thread and it's interesting to see someone reach the eclipse. The manga has several reset points where it feels very different and this is one of them. I only started reading it this year and it's pretty inctredible. As a Soulsborne fan it's amazing to finally see the origin of the game's visual design. Bosses, NPCs, enemies and environments are all Berserk.

OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just wrapes up where the warrior on the horse rescues guts and casca. So many question I have still, will they be answered later on?
1567.gif

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Wow I was reading through this thread and boy was it fun. OP I stopped reading Berserk for months after the Eclipse and I thought I had it spoiled for me. No one is ever ready.

OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well the OP now knows why Guts acts like he does in the first few volumes.
I may have to go back and read it a little again to remember. I knew he was stubborn, cold and a badass. I was spoiled about
him being raped as a child and thought that was why obviously he didnt want to be touched
I never knew it got to this though.
Also
Guts is a fucking badass. Love his character development. Dude goes ham And cuts off his own arm as well.

OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You have essentially finished only phase one of Berserk, there's so much more after this that it's not even funny.
I feel exhausted reading it all and the fact people are telling me its just the beginning makes me 1. Excited but also 2. Nuttedbutshekeepsonsuckn.gif

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So feel like buying skyrim on my new switch and making a Guts build...hmmm

Oct 25, 2017
I feel exhausted reading it all and the fact people are telling me its just the beginning makes me 1. Excited but also 2. Nuttedbutshekeepsonsuckn.gif
That's what makes Berserk so good. The climax to most shows is just the beginning for Berserk, this is just Miura getting his feet wet and finding his footing for the franchise. Also my favorite moments of Berserk are more character centric. The band of the Hawk really aren't even Miura's best characters.