• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best bromance?

• J.D. & Troy

Votes: 109 55.6%
  • Troy & Abed

Votes: 45 23.0%
  • Gus & Shawn

Votes: 42 21.4%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
My pick would be Troy and Abed. They even have the best handshake.

XIUzOofl.jpg

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would have to go with JD and Turk from these two but I think the best pair is Shawn and Gus from Psych.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
I would have to go with JD and Turk from these two but I think the best pair is Shawn and Gus from Psych.

Oh, I totally forgot to actually answer the OP's question. Yeah, JD and Turk, if those are our only options, but Shawn and Gus are definitely the real winners of this contest.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
OP, you should add a poll (and Shawn and Gus better be in there as a bonus 3rd option) :P

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Uhh Gus & Shawn. Get real.

Troy and Abed are only friends in the morning. Gus and Shawn all daaayyyy.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Community is my second favorite sitcom of all time and I love Troy and Abed.

latest

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely J.D. and Turk. Come on, they're the original TV interracial bromance. They created the paradigm for everyone that followed. This isn't even a competition.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
JD and TURK are the OG bromancers. They made it socially acceptable to tell your good guy friend you love him

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Anyone notice that the OP rigged the poll? Why is Troy in the first AND second option? :P

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Troy and Abed only know each other for a few years before Troy pulls a Seth Cohen and leaves. They wouldn't even deserve a top 5 finish.

JD and Turk are lifetime friends, As are Gus and Shawn. There are a bunch of other famous fictional lifetime friends that deserve recognition over Troy and Abed.

Also no Bill and Ted, or Dom and Brian, Bhodi and Utah, Crocket and Tubbs. Makes me sad :(

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
take-on-me-gif-psych.gif

Shawn Spenstar and Gus T.T. Showbiz.

The extra T is for extra talent.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
From these options, JD & Turk.

If I could, I'd have chosen Cory and Shawn from Boy Meets World. They had a pretty good Bromance with good times and tough times from childhood to adulthood.