• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best bromance?

• J.D. & Troy

Votes: 109 55.6%
  • Troy & Abed

Votes: 45 23.0%
  • Gus & Shawn

Votes: 42 21.4%

• Total voters

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Does Dean and Sam Winchester count? I mean, they're brothers. Technically, the're the highest bromance of all.

Both-Make-Pretty-Epic-Faces.gif

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
So as to not be rude, since my first post was kind of off-topic. Out of these two, I'd pick Troy and Abed. But I must admit being a lot more familiar with them.

Still, Joey and Chan for sure.

enhanced-25445-1422983233-2.jpg

Last edited:

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I said Troy and Abed but my heart knew I meant JD and Turk

(also typo in the poll lol)

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Troy bailed on Abed. He forfeits his right in the best bromance category.

daboynem

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
First please scratch Gus and Shawn off this list Gus was his bitch they weren't ever on equal footing lmao plus do JD &Turk even have a morning show??

Hooky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Voted for Gus & Shawn only because these two were not on the ballot:

Kind of like how whenever someone mentions Deadwood a bunch of people storm in and start going "cocksucka, cocksucka," whenever these two are brought up it's always the arena fight, but they're also hilarious.

wizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
California

Kind of like how whenever someone mentions Deadwood a bunch of people storm in and start going "cocksucka, cocksucka," whenever these two are brought up it's always the arena fight, but they're also hilarious.

My man came here to post this

Oreoleo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I adore Community A BUNCH, but let's get real. Troy straight up ditches Abed after 3 years and change of Community College. That's not love. JD&Turk got this one on lock.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Man you fucked up the poll. It should be "Turk and JD" anyway.

1. Turk and JD
The best and greatest. They were basically life partners and they're best friends in real life. Their children on the show end up dating in the JD's vision of the future.

2. Shawn and Gus
Also friends in real life but not as close as Turk and JD.

3. Troy and Abed
Not friends in real life. They weren't friends as long as the other two and Troy left the show halfway through it's run.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
You fucked up the poll. But it's J.D. and Turk, they have a love song proclaiming their bromance, it's not even close.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
J.D. and Tur . . . .

. . . . . wait a second . . . . Pullo and Vorenus gets my vote.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I absolutely loved the hell of Scrubs but you can actually see the entieriety of Troy and Abed's relationship from beginning to end and how it progressively changed them.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I've only heard of JD & Turk from the options given, so vote is going to them. It would have, anyway because their guy love is just too strong.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I am in extreme minority who didn't liked Scrubs, and I tried it till its 4th season.
So going with Community which happens to be one of my fav show.

Gabora

Oct 25, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
JD and Turk. That's an actual bromance.

While I loved Troy and Abed and Gus and Shawn, in both cases they were just good friends.

I'll throw in another bromance, Alan Shore and Danny Crane from Boston Legal, they actually end up married (for different reasons, but still)